Reviews for Everything and More
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 10 . 6/8
I like it
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
found your story and really liked it so far, would be great to read more
wendy1969 chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
wow

Wonder how Bella and the Whitlocks feel about that.

Felix is a sick prick, remember the emotions Jasper was getting from him to Bella?

so i hope they rip him to shreds. I would hate to see the Whitlocks hurt or dead
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
poor jasper.

if onlyshe can feel the same as him
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
at least she is getting what she wanted and she now has a man worth his weight
EJ 12212012 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Sweet Jesus, this is good. Seriously. I'd kick a puppy for an update (not hard of course... more like a little tap,tap?)! AHHHH!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
deltagrl chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS STORY. FELIX PART WAS A BIT OF A SURPRISE ALONG WITH MARIA STORY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE IT LEADS
rosarinho chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
i just now came across this story and i love, Bella is just soo much funn, and jasper talk about hot.

please continuo with this amazing story, i would like too see the end of it
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
please post again soon i can't wait to see what happens next...felix is so going down. i don't really like his character or personality in any story...he is just creepy! and will jane, bella and char become close friends? i have a feeling those three could cause alot of trouble. and bella and peter are just scary. poor jasper! two yoda's...hehehe.
contentchaos chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
I didn't see that coming. I kinda feel bad for Maria, I think I could like her if she wasn't Jaspers enemy. I love that cowboy. swooon Great story. BTW this bella kicks butt.
The-alice-cullen-freak chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
WOW that is all i can say !wwrite more please!

Alice
TWIMOM chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
This is an exciting story and has so much potential, please update and finish the story
TWIMOM chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
I am loving this story, I hope you finish it.
moore8879 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
I am looking forward to see where this story goes. I am really enjoying this very much. It has a great flow to it. Can't wait for your next update.