Reviews for The Tenderness of Patient Minds
another great story :)

loved it!

burakkuneko
Teinai chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Ummmm awesomest Luna lovegood ever! And it was so nice that Ron finally got over his problems :) good job!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh, I seriously don't know how this doesn't have more reviews. It's so wonderfully written, and heartbreakingly realistic. It really pulls at your heart strings. And everything about the war and it's after-effects is just so devastating. If only everything were that easy. Everything could just be forgotten. Because Ron's nightmares, his paranoia, his almost attack on Draco just broke my heart. And I love the relationship that he and Draco shared. It was so sweet. And that's just love, isn't it?

So, I actually read the prequel to this story before this, and actually one of the things I was hoping more of was Ron&Draco's relationship, so I'm really, really glad that I managed to find this one. It was so beautifully written. Brilliant job :)
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow... I mean wow. This is a beautifully done, intense, post-war story. Nothing is so simple as 'happily ever after.' The nightmares were intense, the healing journey bumpy and long, and I really, really liked the wrap-up in New Zealand.