Reviews for Favourite Year
langfieldl chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
This is my first reiew with the new review button, you should feel honoured!lol. Lovely story, I just loved it! Brillantly written, amazig storyline, and just generally great! Can't wait for the sequel.
Slayergirl chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
AH, loves!

'"For what it's worth," Harry comments, "I don't think Donnelly suits you."

"Oh." Nikki says, trying desperately to read his expression.

"M." Harry nods. "In my mind, I'd always imagined you as a Cunningham."

"What?" Nikki splutters, spraying red wine everywhere as she speaks, but, oddly, not caring.

That's when Harry leans down to kiss her.

It's also when she remembers that she had told him the part of the story where she told her daughter that she loved him.'

This was awesome - I can just imagine that bit of conversation - and Nikki's realisation! :)

Lovely!
lilypad1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Awe! Loved the ending..
Charlotte88 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Aww, such a lovely ending to a perfect story!

This was brilliant, I loved it the whole way through! You have to write more stuff soon!

Chocolate Scones chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Aww lovely!

Gorgeous ending, now I can't wait for the sequel! Wow there's so many directions that you could take this in!

I've really enjoyed reading this! )

Chocolate Scones chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Aww so cute! P And so sad when Nikki was leaving ( Even though we've not read an awful lot about the two of them together and we obviously know what ultimately happened, it was still really sad!

Really beautifully written! And you have do write a sequel! )

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

langfieldl chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Loving the fast updates! Write more soon please!
Charlotte88 chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Aww, I loved this chapter! It was so sweet! I was very nearly tearful when Nikki was saying goodbye, just because it seemed like a waste of such a good relationship! :)

The end was adorable, what with Nikki going to see Emily and Jacob for Christmas. And Harry! Of course :D

I can't believe the next chapter is the last one, I've loved this story so much! You're such an amazing writer. I know I've said that before, which can only mean that it's definitely true! :P

Very much looking forward to seeing present day Harry's reaction to all this now! :)

Update again soon!

PixieHead chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
i should be teaching year 9 instead I'm sneak reading this while they work... butterflies in my stomach now thanks for that chapetr

Nicky xx
Slayergirl chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
I love this story. So much.
lilypad1 chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Wondering what's next! As always beautifully written :)
Chocolate Scones chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Aww so cute!

I don't think I'm looking forward to finding out what happens (why they split up etc), but at the same time I'm desperate to read more!

How many chapters are there in total?

MrAmyJ chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
OMG

I love this story so much I think I literally jumped up and down when I saw there was a new chapter :D

You write them all so well! And it's such a cute story :D

More soon please!
Charlotte88 chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
Oh, is it uni that splits them up, maybe? :)

I am so in love with this story, it's fantastic. As yours always are! :D

Update again soon, I need more! lol

langfieldl chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Wow! This story is mind-boggling! Update soon please!