Reviews for High School Never Ends
LayMun23 chapter 28 . 7/17/2014
Nice story. I really enjoy the AU characters showing them being friends without Digimon. Nice job!:-)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/25/2014
CoolSonicRules chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
izzy and mimi chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
is izzy and mimi together
names are for squares chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Love this story! Made me realize how much I love koumi! Keep it up!
milkcookies chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
Fun read! I loved Koumi! I never really thought about them being together before I read this fanfic.
ChangarangBass chapter 28 . 1/2/2012
Aweeeesommme ant wait to read the sequel
hello.yuri chapter 28 . 6/26/2011
Lol! I was just like Tai at my graduation xD and Tokyo University does exsist called ToDai for short its the most prestigious school in Japan equivalent to Harvard/Standord.

Good job on this story!
hello.yuri chapter 27 . 6/26/2011
Awe 3 this chapter was too cute :)
hello.yuri chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
Awe :) their first kiss (with each other?) Either way very cute and I hope Mimi kicks some ass at that dance!
hello.yuri chapter 19 . 6/26/2011
AweMimi :) so proud of her.

This chapter was really cute
hello.yuri chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Haha I knew that would be Joe almost barfing at the sight of blood xD
hello.yuri chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Hi I'm reading this story now too. I never really liked Koumi pairing but they actually seem really cute :)
twilightromance4ever chapter 28 . 12/18/2010
this was a lovley story. i kinda wished there had been more tai/kari moments, but wonderful just the same! :)
dale89 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Really enjoying it so far, except the football reference that was wrong :)

One thing i dont understand,not the story but real life, is the whole american high school thing. In England, or at least my school, there are no clicks. Really there are 3 groups; the bad ones and the good ones who dont interact at all. Then there are the ones who are a mix and interact with both sides. There are no dances proms or anything like that so it is very difficult for me to picture what it is like in the story, just because my school life was completely different to the one these characters are living.