Reviews for Fever
A͞m͞a͞z͞i͞n͞g͞! K͞e͞e͞p͞ u͞p͞ t͞h͞e͞ g͞o͞o͞d͞ w͞o͞r͞k͞ b͞u͞t͞ p͞l͞e͞a͞s͞e͞ p͞o͞s͞t͞ t͞h͞e͞ n͞e͞x͞t͞ c͞h͞a͞p͞t͞e͞r͞ a͞s͞a͞p͞ a͞s͞ i͞ l͞o͞v͞e͞ t͞h͞i͞s͞ s͞o͞ m͞u͞c͞h͞ i͞ c͞a͞n͞t͞ w͞a͞i͞t͞ f͞o͞r͞ t͞h͞e͞ n͞e͞x͞t͞ c͞h͞a͞p͞t͞e͞r͞
Kianna25 chapter 5 . 3/6
This is a really cute story and I'm dying to know what happens! Although if you've abandoned this story, I understand and respect your decision. It would be a treat to us readers if you ever came back but if not, thank you up to this point!
learning123 chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
This story is so good, wish you would update :(
Kattie Kit-Kat chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
YOU MUST CONTINUE! PLEASE! FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD AND YOUR FANS! Awesome story, please keep going!
PillsburyDB11 chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Why?! Lol i wanna know what happened. I know its been a while but please update! :3
reemoo chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
nice chapter and i'm so worried about luffy :(
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Wow! This is one of the best fanfic i've ever read before! Good luck and keep up the good work!

Love
alluka zoldyck
BlueStarLightCB chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Very well written love the details and how well it's playing thru I hope you continue soon I would love to read the rest!
Troy chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Great story
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Are you going to finish the rest of the story because I want to read more!
Spinatic chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Welll, get on with it!
PsychoRien chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
I don't usually look at romance as a part of One Piece. But, this story is so good that I've made an exception. I love this story a lot and I hope you update soon! Keep being an amazing writer, can't wait to read the next chapter!
one piece pro chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
please next chapter
VIRTUSxx chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Hey you got to come back and finish this story man! Come on I really like this story..hurry!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you didn't finish it :((((((((((((((((((((