Reviews for Shadow and Light
Sven Svenson chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Update the story man! Shi* just got serious :D
KeiGinya chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Interesting. I'm not really familiar with WoW but I'm guessing Neji is human?

...and it's romance? OC pairing or NejiTen? Or a canon WoW character?
Gundum M chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
interesting
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
He awakens
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Scars remind you of pain
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Eye catching
Feldoran chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Guah I'm glad he still fight well with his fists but why is they all transforming! ah well It is good so far and I await what is next.
Dark and Chaotic chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Please continue this story soon! Its very interesting and I cant wait to see what has become of Neji and Lee!
Feldoran chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Amazing work so far and I can't wait to see the rest but i have to know are you going to have TenTen use bows and hunter magic? It would be fine but a little weird for me if you just got rid her use of Chakra and thrown weapons. It would also be really sad if she lost all of her weapon scrolls and her headband. The headband especially seeing as it is an important like to her home and memories, I would assume anyway. Please update soon cause you really have me interested!
Baron von Nobody chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was awesome, I cannot wait to see what has become of Neji and Lee. I still hope that the three can still use their Ninja abilities from the Naruto world, though most of Team Gai's team usually use physical attacks, so not much of difference aside from Neji's Byakugan and Tenten's summoning weapons, oh and Lee's fighting style, by that, I mean Eight Gates and Drunken fist.

Please do continue, I wish to see more.

Signed,