Reviews for The Intimacy Inspiration Initiative
Ooohhhh
Druto chapter 1 . 8/20
Wowser
Chippers chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
Loved this. Sweet. Feels in character. Kind of wish it had another chapter or two though.
Chippers chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
LOL at the ending of this chapter. That single sentence by itself is a great cliffhanger.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
i like the story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
wow
Writingperson chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
I always wonder at this, sorry if it's only semi related to your lovely story.

In the entire series so far, Leonard is an arsehole tbh. He seems to purely be with penny to display her as his and to have sex with her. While everything he says can be seen as derogatory to his best friend. He still hasn't apologised for the arctic "prank" which if you're a scientist is not a prank. Technically though, all three could have lost their jobs (and all hope of ever being seen as scientists) and all scientific merits had that sabotage come out.

What i'm saying is, why do people think there's romance in pairing leonard and penny?
I love stories like these since they actually show that the mean superficial arse shouldn't get what he wants
Wolven316 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
HOLY COW! This was fantastic! I loved the inner quarrels with Penny, and how Sheldon reacted to all of the physical attention! Wonderful characterization, they were in character enough to be completely believable in their thoughts and actions, but out of it just enough to add a little spice. It almost made my heart stop in that last chapter when Sheldon was suddenly kissing her (dropped tea box). Thank you so much for a great read, I look forward to reading your other stories!
femmetac chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Woo! Hot stuff...love it.