Reviews for ZEXION: Maintenance Guide and Manual
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
my freinds ZEXION unit is in the OMFGIHY mode and i followed your advice but it seems now he enjoys spending time with the SORA unit although he says the relationship is platonic. i'm concerned because the KAIRI unit is apparently jealous of SORA spending most of his time with him. when i asked SORA why he was spending so much time with ZEXION he said i was curious about those weird books he is reading. and now apparently the ZEXION is in a EMO depressed state since he says SORA was using him just to read the books. i think the ZEXION unit feelings was more than platonic for SORA. what should i do because my freind is mad that as he says my SORA unit broke his source of income. because my freind was using the ZEXION unit to make money by letting fangirls have their way with him. what should i do?
What Is Left Unsaid chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hilarious! Now if only I could actually get one...

This was so fun to read!
MidnightSchemer13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
AHAHAHAHAH, oh you made my day! *hug*! Ooh since I reviewed, can I have a Zexion unit of my own? Pretty pretty please? You don't need to add the warranty ;) anyways good job! Nice... story. Good writing, there that's better sounding xD auto fave!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Note to self: Do not read fanfiction where normal people can see you. They may wonder why you are giggling like a mad person.

Hilarious. I love these guide thingies. I shall definitely have to write one of these for someone/some character.
KitexXion chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
refering to your review reply i wasnt talkn about this one just in alot of fanfics i see Lenzo instead of Ienzo o.o...anyway Zexion units seem a lil boring lol i mean who want another mouth to feed that wont even talk to you...rather go with DEMYX unit they seem the most awesome so far
Renee Niels chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Dangit, I forgot to add Saix's to my faves! (growls and smacks self in the face)

-Renee
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Kwa~ IwantoneIwantoneIwantone!

Vixie: No.

But... but why?

V: Because you will rape it.

So?

V: No. Means NO.

*pouts* Meanie
moiranime chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hm, I wonder... *gives Zexy my oversized book of brainteasers* (Yes, I do have one!)

Zexy: *glomps meh* OMFG I *HEART* YOU! :3

Me: Crushing... spine... *cracking sound is heard* Bleh... x_X
Brinkmess chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I actually wish there was more on Zexion, only because you did do a good job at keeping his integrity (as far as fanfics go with Zexion). I'm one of the few that purposely make fun of him, only to show that he really isn't what people say he his.

Another good story.

Brink
XarluLunete chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
OMG, I would love if the Zexion unit existed! *Insert maniacal laughter here*... Sorry, HUGE Zexy fangirl...
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
haha omg this are soo fun to read it actually makes u think they are like that shame they don't sell them i would order the whole organzation 13 oh that would be fun the Zexion unit would be my first purchased
AcceberRider chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Genious! This was so clever and I laughed the entire time. If only they existed... *wistful eyes* How would a Roxas and a Zexion unit get along? I'd have to have both...
Ame-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Lol this is awesome! I want to see Zexion in the OMFG I Heart U mode. That'd be interesting. (Major Zexy-Fangirl)

I'm excited to see Saix's! :D Are you gonna put a Saix-Puppy mode on it? That'd be awesome! 8D

- Amethystte