Reviews for Homecoming
Cannot be bothered to log in chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Hi. It's me again. (you know, the person that said they made this their own person canon?)

I was re-reading (which I don't do enough with this story) and I was overwhelmed by the need to tell you, once again, how /awesome/ this is and how much I love it.

Seriously, if my love for it were to be measured, I'd love it as much as mac&cheese, and it's my favorite food of all time.

...can I be your fangirl? xD
in freedom or in fear chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I have made this my own personal canon.

Just so you know.
megzee77 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was in character, brilliant, awesome, touching and beliviable.

It was well written and the characters, as I said before are actually in character. Which I asume must have been difficult :)

Well done, awesome work. I loved it.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was beautiful, touching, amusing, and fascinating all in one! You always have the best ideas for stories. _ Oh by the way, the part where you described the color of Team Seven's tears was BEAUTIFUL! So poetic and creative, I adored that part! The meeting between Team Taka and Team 7 was also pretty funny haha. Amazing job, as always. :)

I liked these parts:

A hand—not white like alabaster but white like lymph should be—rummaged through hair—not black like onyx but black like the inside of a person—while eyes—not red like blood but red like a corpse flower—puzzled.

Sakura's arms joined Naruto's and Sasuke found himself a home.

Between these two hearts, he found his own. Between these two bodies, he found himself.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Great job, it was hilarious and I loved it. You should make a sequel to this in which Hokage Naruto finds Sasuke somewhere and takes him home. Make the story sweet and Naruto the dominant one
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
omg this makes me miss sane Sasuke so much. I cried lol. Just because I want team 7 to be together again so much.

Great job!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I loved it, actually. This is just the ideal situation the way things are going, and it will never happen, but I wish like heck it would.

'How do you know that when you're looking up and thinking, 'one down, nii-san,' Itachi isn't looking down and thinking, 'strike one, otouto'?"' Hear hear!

"Hey, I think that's even worse than Otogakure. Naruto, you aren't allowed to name anything, ever."

Sakura was still talking. "But maybe I should just be grateful you didn't want to call it Hidden Ramen Village."' SaSuNagakure? *is snickering uncontrollably* That is utterly brilliant. Any village run by those three would be some sort of chaos..

Great ending as well.

Fantastic work!
Devonne chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Less than a quarter of the Naruto stories on this site are interesting enough to actually read. This one is, and is an excellently written story as well. I wouldn't mind something similar happening in the manga, but Sasuke has some apologizing to do with Taka first! Thank you for writing this, and please write more stories.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Okay, THIS is why I love you. It's sweet and funny and IN CHARACTER.