Reviews for On Edge
kleannhouse chapter 10 . 12/21/2020
i would have loved to have seen where you took this story, i wished you had finished it. KY
Ldynach chapter 10 . 8/23/2019
That's it? Really? Did you just give up or was that how it was supposed to end, it feels very unfinished. While I love your style and have enjoyed your other stories very much; I have to say I didn't care for this one. Apologies, no offense but I have to be honest. I may be the only one that feels this way, but I don't really have anything else to say.
Avalon096 chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Wish I knew how this played out! I love the movie "The Cutting Edge"!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Hinamejasonbemygrilfendmovedvdlikehavesex
StephWoods chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
I love the story, are you going to finish it?
Steph chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Love this story.
Misspetarcade chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
So, I just found this story... And I love it! Along with your ther fics! Please continue to write. I love your writing style and the story lines that you came up with!
xxlovethisxx chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Awesome story!
rockin1323 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
i really enjoyed this. what's gonna happen with this? are you going to continue?
kkfoster chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
i just read this for the first time and really enjoyed it but i see you've dropped it...are you ever going to update it or are you done with it? I really wish you would write more
Kelly
Debbie chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
That's it? Where is the rest!
California Kat chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I'm enjoying this story. I hope you post a chapter soon.
Amerante chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Our poor Eric. He's got it bad. I'm surprised Alcide left him there instead of taking him home. I thought they were good friends.
Amerante chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
That sounded like Quinn. Why would she be wth him? It's enough to make me barf.
Amerante chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I'm not sure why Eric would agree to spend time with Sookie by the way she acts, especially since she thinks he can't live without her. Not the Eric I love.