Reviews for Chains
mille libri chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
Leliana's words about Zevran are so beautifully rendered, the understanding there perfect, and the final exchange of chains and promises just lovely. Oh, these two.
mille libri chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
I never recruited Shale (never actually bought the DLC) and chapters like this make me think I missed out.
mille libri chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
Love this - the easy conversation between the two Wardens, Zevran's uncertainty in the face of forever calmed by Cadryn's real presence in his arms.
mille libri chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
Apparently I either missed the end chapters of this story or failed to review them - either way, excellent excuse to go back and reread! Love Isabela here, and Cadryn's reaction to her.
DraugFaeg chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
So nice and sensual story! Thanks a lot! )
Bloodsong 13T chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
this is a fantastic work; i'm glad i finally got around to checking it out! your writing is superb; great descriptions- especially of how people move and stand- great emotion, and the character voices were all wonderfully done.

the part where sigram was rambling on in chapter 6 totally confused me, so i'm glad chapter 7 was there to straighten that out. ;)

cadryn is so right about zevran and his precariousness in a relationship. he's handled it quite well. and i love the symbolism of the chains. looking forward to the sequel, too!
mille libri chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Beautifully written! Both men's inner strength and their unusual vulnerability to each other are well drawn and Zev's emotions are perfect - strong and undeniable with just a hint of fear and bewilderment underneath.
mille libri chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Very much enjoying this story. The use of Zev's perspective is really well done - his internal voice is very believable. I loved the conversation between Zev and Cadryn this chapter - Zev slowly learning that coming clean with his feelings is easiest and gaining the ability to trust, and Cadryn's protective reaction legitimizing Zev's discomfort with the memory.
TryynityBelle is no more chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
I love weddings *dabs eyes with a tissue*

TryynityBelle is no more chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Oh that was simply lucious...

*coughs*

thanx for that.

Seriously - it was lovely :)
TryynityBelle is no more chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
I love backstories - it gives so much more depth and understanding of a character. Like in life it is what shapes a person into who they are.

This is no different and it helps one feel more connected to the character, in a sense the same effect it has on Zevran knowing this about his past, it drew me into a closer relationship with Cadryn.

Nicely done.
TryynityBelle is no more chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
So much emotion and tenderness - its so very lovely... trying not the shed tears here :(

So very well written.
TryynityBelle is no more chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
WOW - how positivily powerful - loved reading every line - thank you.

This is the first piece Ive come across so far where the heroes are actually injured. It good, it makes things real and beliveable.

Im currently up to writing about the "failed assasination attempt"and wondering how much injury to give the attackees - it is absurd to think they got away without a scratch - as good as they are :p

This was perfectly beliveable - great work!
MsBarrows chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
What a lovely story! I love how beautifully you've shown the love between Zevran and Cadryn. And that even the M parts were very tastefully done - definitely came across as more 'erotic' then 'smut'. I'm definitely reading the sequel as well, I want to see more about these two!
DoodleSquirrel chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
And just when I thought I'd read all the good Zevran/Male Warden fanfictions, I find yours. Don't know how I missed them before. I also read "Peace and Belonging," which was great. I love your stories. Most DA fanfiction I find tends to be occupied with either retracing the game's storyline or exploring the characters' reflections and emotions, and I get bored if it stays too long on either. But yours just...work, somehow. The characters are in-character and the ideas are original, and Cadryn and Aodhan are interesting to read about, too. I found myself giggling at parts and getting warm fuzzies at others.

And I'm totally gushing here. How embarrassing. The point is, you rock! Thanks for all your writing. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »