Reviews for Hunted
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
I'm going to finish this for you because I can't take this anymore.

Shayla's point of view

I couldn't take everyone's mopey faces anymore. I was supposed to protect this girl an I had let her slip through my fingers. I cant believe what Erik did.
Erik.
If I ever see that fuckers face again. Before we were chosen to protect Max incase something like this happened, we had gone through numerous tests and interviews before they finally picked us. He was truly a gifted actor He nearly charmed the pants off of all the women he met. Nearly. He almost got to me. After a few days of us living with Max he started slipping. We would come home late, and incredibly intoxicated. At first it didn't seem bad, until he started seeking me out to talk. he said he was stressed, that this was too much, that he didn't want this. I though he was talking about having to pretend to be someone else all the time but I guess he wasn't. He would wander to my room late at night and start talking to me about his job-HIS JOB! I dropped the pan that I was currently using and pulled out my phone to google the address that he had told me. How had I not remembered this before? Surely enough the trees around the building looked like the ones in the window that was in the back of the video.
"Shayla are you okay?" asked a concerned looking Sarah. Oh bless her heart.
"I know where Max is," I declare, "We are going now." I grab my jacket and run to the door just as it Dave returns. I smile at him.
"Come on let's go. we're saving her. Now." I grab the keys from his hands and jump into the car, starting it and barely waiting for everyone else to follow me and get in. As I drive to where Max is being held hostage quickly while everyone holds on for dear life.
"I don't mean to be rude," says Dave from the seat next to me, "but how are you getting in?" he asks.
"Oh don't worry hun, I have a plan." I say. I pull into the parking lot and park the car.
"You all stay here. call the police, and I'll be back" They all try to protest, but I eventually convince everyone but Dave, Fang, Sarah, and Iggy to stay in the car and call the police. We run to the building and I kick in the door. We follow the sound of screams to another door, which I again immediately kick open. Inside is Max being held by Erik while Jeb slowly tortures her. Fang, Iggy and Sarah stand shocked, but Dave and I run in. He pulls Jeb away while I go straight for Erik.
"NOT MY LEXI YOU FUCKING CARCUS FIT FOR BLOODY HOUNDS!" I yell as I punch Erik out unconscious. Dave and I restrain the men Sarah , Iggy and Fang run over to Max.
"You're safe!" says Fang.
"I'm so sorry Max!" says Sarah.
"Shayla's a badass" says Iggy.
We hear police sirens getting closer, and they finally rush in. She's safe.

One Month Later

Max's POV

The girls and I were all getting ready in my room. we all did our makeup, and put on our shimmery semi-formal dresses as we prepared for the 8th grade dance. Did I mention that my mom let me stay here to finish out the school year? Jeb, Erik, and Sam were all rotting in jail. Thank god. The boys were all still living with Shayla and I in the house, and everything was going well.
When we got to the dance I walked through streamers into the balloon-clad cafe, and there waiting for me was my boyfriend fang. Yes a girl couLd get use to this simple life.

END
directioner4ever747 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
So I know it's like 3 years since you last updated but I really like this story!
Mm151 chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
mmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need more to live
Mm151 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
you rock i love it
Too lazy to sign in-lmao chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
So I LOVE YOUR STORYYYYYY
Death chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
-lurks in corner-
Rose Fitzy chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
that was insanely amazing jessi! i love it so much! i cant wait untill you writethe next chapter and hopefully it wount take almost a year... well it seemed like a year... anyways it was amazing keep writeing! i lover youu!

3 the real shaylalalala
Timelord-Kenzie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I. Freaking. Love. This. Story. YOU HAVE TO UODATE SOON! for the love of Fang, UODATE! :D
MidnightSeductress13 chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
wow. update soon. its brilliant.
SilverGoldsun - Night.And.Day chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
OMG YES! also i think when they get her 'back' everyone at school should be like OMG ITS MAXIMUM RIDE! and all that jazz :D but you have to have a day when MAx goes bac to the school and as MAXIMUM lol :D UPDATE!
Alex0007 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Oh mi god. I read Hush Hush almost a year ago and now Patch ranks with Fang on my list! I LOVE the book! Did you know that theres a sequal called Crescendo? idk when it comes out, though.

great story, but hush Hush just made u a ledgend in my book. good job at encorperating both stories. And nice use of Patch's best quotes!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
way to up my spirits.. *sniffle* *sniffle* lol just kiddin but like finish this awesome story!
erica126 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
I really like your story! :) Its very unique. I have not read a story like this before. I can't wait to read more... *hint, hint*

Erica126