Reviews for Wonderfully Asymmetrical
Kkadijakk chapter 5 . 10/5
He keeps on saying me Too does he really love her or is he saying this so she won't be sad hmmm.
imiboland43 chapter 16 . 1/16
Loved the story. Spelling was a little iffy and the ending was seriously rushed but all in all it was a story that kept my attention so kudos!
A random fangirl chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
I loved how Maka and Soul are still best's so sweet how he's not an antagonist or anything! :3
A random fangirl chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
One Sapphire Rose chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
fangirl chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
ohhhh, Maka vs Jacqueline over kid...ohhhhhh things just got interesting
fangirl chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Jacqueline u better not lay a finger on kid, u should be with Soul cause i ship Soul x Jacqueline, and Kid x Maka so in my imagination u and kid should never be X IMAGINATION! .
Fangirl chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
I dont know why, but the only thing that comes in my mind when i read this chapter is...Soul is a jackass,jerk,asshole and takes advantage of maka. While Kid...innocent,right for maka and a great and respectful x my bad and rude comment.
fangirl chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
LOL! The part were kid thinks that everyone thinks that his GAY because no1 acussed him of being the secret admirer of Maka [gaps x air] GOT ME LAUGHING EVEN THOUGH MANY PEOPLE WOULD NOT FIND IT FUNNY LOL
Fangirl chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
If i was maka, in this chapter i would have dumped soul.
oh well...
fangirl chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Whooo! Things just got heated up! Wont and cant stop smiling, what will happen next 0_0
Im waisting my time writing a review and getting all exited while i should be reading the next great and amazing chapter! GOTTA GO BEFORE I START SCREAMING LIKE A FANGIRL!
BrEe chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
you are an awesome writer I have read 2 of your stories and I love both so far this is my favorite I hope you do write sequel because this is an awesome fanfic ( you might want to make it symmetrical number at the end of them if it involves kid!) hope you do
love your stuff keep up the good work on writing this fanfics! Soul Eater Forever!