Reviews for Buffy Summers in the 25th Century
Aynot chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Are you ever going continue this story? You have a good start and you should write more. Please write more.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Hey, did you rewrite this chapter or did I read it somewhere else? *curious* I still like it and want more. :)
ObsessedRomantic chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Very nice, we get the whole Scooby gang in the XXVth century, that is teh awesome.
WEMB chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Very Interesting to see just how much of Sunnydale came forward in time. Hope your Muse inspires you to add more soon.

Another great tale in the making and a very intriguing crossover.
war90 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Poor Fred is going to have a lot of adapting to do. But at least Lorne won't have to hide, everybody will just assume he's an alien. Darla & Drusilla might still be around (probably are in fact, Darla is a real survivor type).

Should be interesting when Riley's group come out of suspension and starts radioing to see if there is 'anyone out there'. If he has a recording of the President's last call, it'd be considered a historical document of vast significance, explaining why the US & everybody else launched, what he was thinking at the time, etc.

And hey-Faith! ** To compensate, you can have Sahjan bring Holtz out of suspended animation shortly come to think of it... as there's still a danger of Connor being born.
Katsuhito chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Interesting. I've never seen this cross before. On the other hand, I submitted a challenge just like this over on TTH about 2 years ago. (Check it out.) I'm glad to see someone taking up the banner. It'll be interesting to see how the gang adjusts to life in a post-apocalyptic, high technology Earth. Especially since that would seem harder to write than just 1 or 2 travelers.

Looking forward to the next installment.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Jmm a very interesting start to a most intriguing premise, let's see where this goes, very good so far, I do like the way your taking the effort to tie the two verse's together, that's a good rout to connect them, now, let's see where this goes. do please keep going, you seem to know your stuff.
Artemis the Virgin Huntress chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I congratulate you on what is starting to look like a very good story and hope you update soon.
troyguffey chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
An interesting start. I'm guessing you're going to use the TV continuity, rather than the novel, or the comic strips.

Whistler is wrong, though. Not all potentials would have been in major urban cities. Example: Kendra was brought up on some Caribbean island, who's going to nuke that? There would be potentials in other areas, too.

It's the WC that's going away, I think London is on the launch lists. You'd only have scattered Watchers left.

Vampires and demons are going to run rampant in the societal disruption.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
One thing that hadn't occurred to me at first - 'when Angel exited the portal from Pylea...' -in the episode, he & the gang were all in his car. So he's still got his beloved convertible with him! Imagine them coming out in 500 years, and he drives to Sunnydale. ok, one hopes that he comes out inside that 1.5 mile circle B & company are in, but how cool would it be for him to pull up to them in it?

Talk about having a true collector's item.
war90 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
If I recall the show correctly Buffy and Dawn are gonna throw a fit at the clothes they ware.

Well at least now Buck can have a conversation about the past with someone and not get looked at like he's insane.

good story looking forward to your next chapter.