Reviews for The Concept of Unconditional Love
Victoria Alexa chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Love this
Mariella Montgomery chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
Hey,

just read your last chapters.

I really loved it. Ella, Addie and Derek are so cute together.

Thank you so much for this beautiful Addek story.

Love

Mariella
j0k3 chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
The end? you made me so sad :(
Joke chapter 17 . 7/3/2010
The reasin I stopped reviewing is that it is a pain in the butt to do it on my cellphone
Julie chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
Loved it! My favorite story! The flashback was so great, I love Addek togehter:)
Monkey94 chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
Aww the flashback was what I expected and so much more I'm kind of sad that it's over but I hope you can write another one soon. Maybe you can write one about Addek in med school I've been trying to find one but no success. ;)
AmyHale chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
This last chapter was awesome, either the flashback and the other part; but now I'm sad :( I didn't want it to end!

I'm looking forward to your next story heheheeh

Amy
Mony19 chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
Aww, great ending.

Their explanation in the flashback was funny. I loved that Addison was finally able to adopt Ella, they should have done that a long time ago. I also am happy that they are back together and Ella is in remission. I enjoyed your story.

Hopefully you write another Addek fic in the future, and maybe even a fic with more Ella and Addison's relationship.

Good Job
kirei chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
i like the story overall. i like the show development of the plot and the characters.

this chapter's memory lane had me laughing. derek and addison's explanation to ella is hilarious.
InAFantasyWorld chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
aaw it's over :( i love Ella! great story
McHobbit chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
Awww this is so sweet. But it's over? It can't be over :(. But you'll write a new story now, right?
Haley chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
I really loved this story and I am so upset its over. Its really hard to find a good Addek fic anymore and this one was probably one of the best ones I have read in a while. Great job and I hope to read some more of your work soon :).
Annie Kezinch chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
Great chapter.

Updt Soon
Antoni chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
I love this story i didnt think i have to tell you. *lol*

No seriously, i love this story and maybe they find another way to have a child together? Anyway update soon :)
MissMontgomery chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
This was the most amzing proposal I've ever read! So cute, so different and such a happy ending:) Kudos to you for writing it!

Pre-smut, haha, what a word! Can't get enough of the pre-smut! :P

Feels a bit weird that the story is close to an end but hopefully it won't be too quiet from your side after finishing this.

Great work!