Reviews for Vanilla Wind
Warrior from beyond chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
this is good, but are you going to write more?
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
that is cool and sad. dang Tien dashing Chaotuz like that
Runi-chan chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Aw...that's so sweet...
Chaotzu is really a great character; I don't know why more people don't like him. I think he's absolutely adorable...but that could be just me.
Great story
Geppe chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
O_O o! I like this story! and you can't just end it like that! No! write more! now! please?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2003
OMG! LOL! i LOVE THAT LITTLE SINGING HAMSTER. I have it _ Good story please contiune
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
YOU BETTER FINISH THIS! PLEASE! IT'S GREAT!
faer chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
poor little chaotzu *sniffles* GREAT writing style, im glad you tryied it out. Please continue with this fic, its great.
Danielle chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
It's great. It's wonderful. I love it. I never thought about Chaotzu's situation like that before, and you've done a very realistic and believeable portrayal of him. I like how you haven't trivialized Yamcha, as most authors do, too.
Fedishi chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
Hey, the little hamster, it sings that "kung-fu fighting" song, doesn't it

I saw it at The Warehouse (where everyone gets a bargain) and i couldn't stop laughing at it

I love your story too, you have to get up the next chapter soon, ok?

Bubi
Sawnya chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
I like this Chaotzu story; this is probably the only one that I've read in a while. I like the idea of Chaotzu having a love in his life; I'm thinking of writing a Chaotzu romance myself, but I need a good plot and a good heroine first. Keep this up; I hope to see more soon. Your story just gave me some ideas...
Rev. Vampyre chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Really good. It's very rare to find a story about Choutzu that's well written and not degrating. Very good writing style. Hope this gets finished sometime. Bye now.

The Rev.
Diana chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
This is one of the BEST dbz fanfic. I have ever read!(this is my oppinion) I'm impressed with the way you got Chaotzu personality write on the dot!

You have to keep on writting this!
Crawford chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
Oooo I love it post more soon
Freija the Squeaky Coconut chapter 2 . 4/28/2002
AWWWW! It's beautiful. POOR CHAOTZU! He should have some hope, though. Zelgadis (from Slayers) always thinks HE'S a freak and look how many fangirls HE has. *lol*
sumsum chapter 2 . 4/16/2002
I dunno about your writing style, but I like the fic. There aren't taht many fics about Chaozu, and I'm really impressed with yours. I can't wait for you to update, and I'm hoping that it'll be soon. _ Have fun!