Reviews for Apocalypse
pun33t.n chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow, this is good. i love the whole idea, actually. Brilliantly written, and i love the whole 'Remus' chocolate' thing. Especially where you have Lily describe his expression as he did it. Great mix of humour and, uh, whatever else it is. . . . i can't describe it. Anyway, what i mean is, great story bro!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Very cute :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
awww sweet .
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ahahahaha this is amazzing :D
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh, a perfect mix of humor and sentiment!
yo no se quien yo soy chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aw...i love this!
Allaray chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very good.
Twisted Identity chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was awesome. I like the whole idea of the world ending if Lily gets together with James. I thought that Lily instead of Sirius would convince Remus and Slughorn to give up their food. I love how Remus loves chocolate so much. That was funny. Are you going to write a sequel about it? I would like to see James's reaction to it.
BriiDream chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This is a splendid oneshot!

I loved how you showed Lily's thoughts (running off topic at first glance, but all connected). So, did Sirius coerce Remus and Slughorn into the "apocalypse" or did James catch wind of the idea? :)
ButterflyMeadow chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This is great! I like Sirius' whole "apocalypse" idea. :)
frodolove12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was really, really good! I like your writing style, and I'm a fan of well written first person. I'd say keep writing, definitely! I also thought it was really sweet. Great job :)