Reviews for Angel aka Love on an Escalator
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/8
Amazing! Hot and sweet! Loved it!
jroxraytech chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Are u still writing bc I would love to see where this goes!
Chloelilybet chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Sequel? Pretty please with Eric on top (not demanding you understand, I know how hard writing fics can be, but if you've got it in you, I'd love to read it) *Cheese grin*
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
what ok the ending was not one of my fav...but i like the beginning:/
random987123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
unexpected ending for sure!
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
WOW! I mean just WOW! You my dear are a phenominal writer unlike what you said about it in your profile. This was amazing, I was with them the whole time, seeing it in my minds eye. Your flow is...WOW! I hope this isn't just a one shot.. Even if it was I still want to read more and more stories from you PLEASE!Thanks for such a birdseye view into your lusty head, you really can write the lemons so sweetly!
mystic-notions chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow! Very hot and the ending was unexpected, I like it.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
RealLuvAlways chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow...what a little temptress Sookie I loved it. I didn't feel like I was ready just another sex scene between ES. You made it your own and I was glued to it.

So, is this Sookie a bad little girl, cheating on Billy? Or is he her pimp or something?haha
TekniCAL chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was hot! Well done and point proven. Loved the ending with the little blurb about Bill.
Morrigan28 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great story,loved the tension, brilliantly done. What a way to end it! Hope this continues. Thanks
SamaraReads chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
My, my aren't they quite the little exhibitionists? However, having been in a few underground stations myself (not London), I don't think I'd be pressing up against any of those surfaces, ew. :) Look at Sookie go, being all assertive and such, even bringing her own condom! The line about Bill at the end, all I thought in my head was 'Oh snap! Go Sookie!' Nice work.

P.S. Now I have Aerosmith running through my head as I go to bed :)
lauriewee74 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow Love it very much!
LaniLani chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I loved this story's each word, sentence. Really, it makes me want to grab a dictionary and learn new words, and write ten different sentences with it, for good measure. *blushes* I want to write like you, it's beautiful and it kept my total attention, exited and anxious, the story-line flowing smoothly. *Huggles* Thank you so much for posting this. I guess I missed the tweets p
Sweet Sookie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
OMG, I just read through the other reviews and Lub_a_dub made me sound like a bitch, lol.

I just thought it was funny that you actually made it into a story. Please don't think I'm a bitch who needed credit, lol.

Anywho, I liked the whole idea that they've been in this same routine day after day and they've never spoken to each other until Sookie said hello.

And then Eric was too shy to say anything back, lol.

You can't just leave it like that, lol. I hope you plan on continuing. I want to know what made Sookie finally talk to Eric and what they are going to do if they see each other on the train again.

BTW, I pimped your story, lol ;D