Reviews for Moments of Joy
frostmoth chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
So this is pretty much my favorite Dragon Age fanfiction story in the history of ever. I get goosebumps each time-mostly because my Amell was similar to yours, and Teagan is just so HRNF in general (and you do such a great job of expanding his character it's like CRIMINAL)-and I seriously read this story every couple months, without fail. It just doesn't get old for me.

Basically, thank you so much for publishing this. Srs bisnes.
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
B'aww. This is awesome!

And I love the opening line, too.
screwyajax chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Each story I read exceeds the previous. Thank you
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very sweet.
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I always really like Teagan, this was great. Thanks.
AnalProbe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aaw. This story is just too cute! I was smiling through the whole thing and felt all warm and fuzzy inside. I dont know how you did it, normally I cant stand fluff, but somehow you managed to touch me with this story. Perhaps it is just my wishfull thinking that Teagan should be romancable! I mean, come on: He is such a tease! Argh! Teagan is just too awesome, i love him to death!
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was excellent Teagan fluff. In so few words you conveyed so much about both of them.
blackwolfmajik chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
So sweet and perfect!

Thank you!
polytene chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is very sweet and lovely, and I like the glimpses of Teagan while he waits for his warden to come back.
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I really enjoyed this, I'm pretty new to Teagan fangirlism and am currently writing my own fic and this has been a wonderful inspiration. Beautifully written and the scenes chosen were perfect. Excellent job. :)
Judy chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Thank you for a most excellent story.
Crimson Rogue chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was just, wow. There is no other word that can describe it. It's short, to the point, and yet you still managed to show a level of progression to their relationship that many multi-chapter stories are unable to get. All in all very well done! :D
Obscure Perspective chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Thatwas sweet. Well writtn and added a facet to the atory that should have been there. Bravo!