Reviews for Calm Down
sunshineg9 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Hmmmm, this is officially my fave noncannon pairing
Blue-Salamon chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
yes i love the "Flintilda"
TribalGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Sorry. I didn't say enough in my last review, so I'm going back to this chapter to review again.

I think the writing style is great, very much like the original book. The whole thing is really sweet. However, the dialogue right before the Chapter Two kiss sounds kind of stilted - maybe you could freshen it up a bit?

I still think it's awesome.
TribalGirl chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Haha! Awesome!
qwertyuiopasdf chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Wow! This is amazing! I never thought Flinch and Matilda is a possible pairing, but the way you write it, definitely!

It would be great if you could write more about this pairing.
Ezra Marcel chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
chdadfkghfjigs;fg

That was so cute!

I officially support this pairing to death. Frsrs.

This was so freaking... gahh. And everyone was so in character and akjdfgjkrghpsg I need to write something with these two now.
Lara D chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Aww...this was just too awesome! \(-)/ I can't wait to read more stories of yours! I'm serious! Go write a chapter NOW!

Awesomeness,

Lara D
makokashi22 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I applaud your creativity in item choices. "Sugar-free gum and a digital camera" nice choice.

now all we need is for Flinch to help Matilda with her asthma.
SoftBlueWalls chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT A 2 SHOT IT WOULD BE SO GREAT!
Lara D chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
YEES! thank you thank you thank you! What couple name shold we have for them? Flintilda? Give me some ideas PLEASE! \(-)/ Praise for Flintilda!
makokashi22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Ok...I admit I was a little skeptical about the idea. But it seems to flow pretty well. I think you should continue the story.

Jackson has Mindy

Now Flinch has Matilda

All we need is for Duncan and Ruby to get together and everyone will be all set.