Reviews for Stuck in Volterra
biteorimprintonme chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
thats nice

be afraid be very afraid

biteorimprintonme chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
rosey had an idea lol
JaceDamian23 chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
"Insolent little pigs!" Caius grumbled to himself. "Sent to destroy me from Hell. Filth."

That time it was funny. I coughed to hide my snigger, but Caius's ruby eyes narrowed to slits when he caught my expression. "What are you simpering at, foolish human?"

"Who still uses 'pig' for an insult?" I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

love how aro laughs at the word mustard

omg darling i love this story. PLEASE continue soon:)
JaceDamian23 chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
"You're-You're going to fast!" I called after him.

He stopped abruptly, and turned around to glare. "Do you expect me to halt and wait for you to match my pace with every stride I take, human?"

"No, no, it's just I can't walk as fast as you."

"Such a pity for you," he told me icily, and turned around to walk at his super impressive speed again.

"Jerk," I muttered, and started to jog once more.

love how she talks back to him!

"Why? Afraid some paper monster will rip up all your precious treasury while you're gone for only like ten minutes?"

Caius gave me the look. "You do realize you are not amusing. The true reason is that the Volturi generals are not permit to leave the palace unguarded."

"There's also a first time," I suggested with an innocent shrug.

The blonde vampire huffed. "No."

"Come on!" I whined. And Edward called me stubborn. "It will take less than ten minutes. And Aro said you have to escort me everywhere I go!"

"There is sunlight out there, foolish human," Caius muttered. "One step out there and the vampire species will be revealed. Having you know about us if horrid enough."

"If you're scared you'll sparkle, then use one of those sun umbrellas!"

"No," Caius said flatly. "Besides, parasols are specifically used for females. I will not allow myself to utilize such feminine equipment."

"People will think you're feminine enough when they see your long, blonde hair," I teased lightly, but Caius snarled. "Sorry. It was a joke."

"I will not leave the palace," he declared, and returned to his writing without another word. I huffed. There had to be some way I could get him to come with me. And idea suddenly snapped into my head.

"I know!" I beamed, causing him to jump a little at the sound of my excited voice. "If you come with me for just ten minutes I'll promise to shut up for the rest of the day. You won't hear another word from me. Deal?"

haha amusing part and omg their bantering is so funny..though she could order a pizza

Without warning, I jumped on his back like I wanted a piggy back ride. Caius immediately snapped out of it, his glare refastening on me.

"Get off of me, you foolish human!"

what a daring move LOL
JaceDamian23 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
His dark red eyes flashed up to me. "Excuse me?"

"Well, aren't you going to give me something to do?" I asked in an annoyed kind of way. "Or am I supposed to just stand here all day?"

He huffed loudly, and put his feather pen neatly next to the paper. His long pale hands closed together and he leaned towards me, scowling. "Listen to me, human. I am not an entertainer. I am not-"

"No, no, I'm not asking you to entertain me," I interrupted the very angry vampire. "I'm just wondering what I'm supposed to do all day. Like, can I read one of these books you have on the shelves?"

Again the glare. "I have arranged every single book of knowledge in this room in a proper and certain crucial order. Answer me this, human. Why would I ever under the right mind let something as revolting as you disturb this room of pure elegance?"

"Room of pure elegance?" I couldn't help but snicker. "More like 'Room of boring crap.'"

I instantly regretted saying that. Caius was on his feet, and his teeth were bared. I quickly backed up a couple steps. His voice was a pure monster growl. "How dare you insult my quarters in my presence! I will personally inform Aro of your ignorance. We will snap your revolting mortal neck and make sure you will feel the pain. Even your precious Edward Cullen cannot-"

"Okay, okay," I held up my palms. "I'm sorry for making fun of your room. It just slipped out. And you don't need to lecture me about how painfully you want to kill me. I already know you hate me with passion, so I think we're on the same page now. Lets move on. Alright, so can I please read one of your books?"

i love your cais LOL great job

I bobbed my head up and down. "Of course. I wouldn't want to leave the room. That would be so revolting of me.

JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
haha i love caius. i wish there were more stories with him alone or him and bella. glad your writing this
JaceDamian23 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
"Well, if I get eaten…" I managed to choke out. "Do know it was all your fault."

LOL great scene
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Edward's voice was dangerously low. "You dare suggest that I leave Bella with those-"

"It's not that bad of an idea," Rosalie reasoned. "Volterra is a very far and hidden sort of place. That and they're all really skilled vampires who could protect her."

"I agree, Rosalie, but what makes you think they'd protect her?" Carlisle asked. A couple vampires nodded in agreement.

"Well, didn't you work with them at a time?" Rosalie raised a perfect eyebrow at her father. "You said they wouldn't break a promise, right? Maybe we could make them promise to protect her and not eat her."

"Right, but what's in it for them?" Emmett added.

awesome idea hun but one question...why would they help her if they ordered the cullens to change her? wouldn't they just say lets change her now?lol
Little Sweet Romanian Girl chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Your story is great! I love it! Hope you'll update soon. Bye bye!
lostnbooks chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Jess1177 chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
OMG! that was so funny. im so looking forward to the next chapter:D
Mrs. Peter Hayes chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
I love your fic! This chapter is very funny! I love Bella and Caius.

I need read more, please.

Updating soon, please.

Youre a great writer.

Kisses of a vampire,

Irving-Braxiatel chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
MadKelly chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
:D Makes me laugh :D I love this chapter! Great Job! Update soon!
dark-lelu chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
loved the new chappy can't wait for the next
1,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »