Reviews for Stuck in Volterra
Shawna chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter. Wow. For a moment I actually thought the cold, hates humans, shows- no-mercy Caius, was about to show actually mercy for the first time in his long, immortal life! But apparently not. Keep up the good work! Oh, and do you think you could put Alec and Jane in the story somewhere? I know Alec made a small appearance in this chapter, but I'd like to see them have a larger role. I'd like to see their reactions and their feelings about having a human live with them. Please consider putting them in the story more? I'd really appreciate that! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter, but wasn't Bella supposed to write Edward back? I hope she dose! Also, do you think you could add in some Alec and Jane to this story? No offense, but I'm getting a little tiered of seeing Caius all the time. I want to see how Alec and Jane react to having a human, (that they cannot eat,) living in their home. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter! Looks like the game-boy might've softened Caius up just for a short moment! He seemed very interested! Please put Jane and Alec in soon. I want to see how they react to having a human living in their castle! Especially one they both hate so much!
Shawna chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
I think this chapter was AMAZING! I'm really enjoying this story! One request, though. Do you think you could add in Jane and Alec in here somewhere? I'd really like to see them in this story! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter and I didn't think it was that boring. I laughed a little when Caius's food flew up into the air and landed back on the table. Hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter. Wow. Caius was seriously pissed off at those two human boys and poor Bella lost her hotdog before she even had a chance to take one bite! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter. I do hope to see Alec and Jane in the story at some point. Please continue!
Shawna chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Great first chapter. This is my first time reading this story and I love what I've read so far! Keep up the god work!
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Interesting interpretation of the Volturi. You'd think they'd be up on pens, paper instead of papryus ... computers.

I'm still very curious about why they would give a shit what Edward thinks.
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Caius having a crisis of faith?
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Interesting. Vicky went to Italy to change some more vamps?

I guess Caius got them.
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
So why would Caius care what Bella might tell Edward? Is he the Master Bitch of the Universe?

One look at his Bitch Face and you turn to goo?
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 10/17/2014