Reviews for Stuck in Volterra
Shawna chapter 15 . 6/18
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 14 . 6/18
Another great chapter. So funny how Aro became fascinated with Pac Man and completely ignored Caius. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 13 . 6/18
Another great chapter. So Bella almost got killed by one of Victoria's newborns but Caius saved the day! Good for him! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 12 . 6/18
Awsome chapter! So funny to see Caius try to ice-skate. It was even funnier when he tried to walk onto the ice after Bella and fell flat on his back and then the ice-helper tried to help him up and Caius nearly bit his head off! It was also funny when he said to Bella "Curses! When I get on that strangely frigid ground I will punish you severely!" And it was even funnier to see Bella taunting him with "You're going to need skates!" Like that was her way of saying "na, na, na, na, na! YOu can't catch me!" Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 11 . 6/18
Another great chapter. I honestly don't blame Bella for not wanting anything to do with Caius after he killed that innocent man. I wouldn't either if I was her! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 10 . 6/18
Another great chapter. It's so sad that that young, innocent man was murdered all because he was trying to feed his starving family. But I also realize that it had to be done to remind the readers that the Volturi really are the bad guys and can't really be trusted not to kill someone when they feel it's justified, especially when it comes to humans. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 8 . 6/18
Another great chapter. So cool how Caius acts like he hates pac-man, then Bella teaches him how to play it and he starts getting into the game and getting pissed off as he loses the game! So cool to see that Caius just might have a soft side to him, even though it might be very small and vanish as quickly as it appears. I hope to see more of this side of the ruthless vampire! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 6/18
Another great chapter. I think it was sooo sweet how the two boys who ran into Caius the day before bought him a hotdog and apologized, even though Caius didn't appear to forgive them. Stupid vampire! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 6/18
I will agree this chapter was a little boring, but you added some humor, which kept it interesting enough for me to keep reading. The dinner scene was gross, but the end where Caius freaks out over a little mustard stain and sends the plate of human appendages flying was absolutely hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 6/18
Another great chapter. So funny how Caius nearly got nocked over by a couple of human children on bikes. I was laughing my head off! Looks like poor Bella lost her hotdog, though. Hopefully she'll get some lunch somewhere else. Wouldn't want her growling stomach to keep pissing Caius off all day long. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 4 . 6/18
Another great chapter. Wow! Caius is such a monster! But, at least he was "kind" enough to let Bella read one of his Shakespeare books, even though it was really Aro's book. I'm surprised he kept his cool so long. I expected him to rip Bella's throat out with how she kept taunting him about not reading Shakespeare. Can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 6/18
Another great chapter. So poor Bella is stuck being babysat by the ruthless Caius. Poor Bella. I almost feel sorry for her. She's in for a rough stay. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 6/18
Another great chapter. So poor Bella is now stuck with the evil, vicious Volturi! I wonder what will happen? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/18
Great first chapter. So Bella's going to be stuck with her enemies. Poor Bella. I can't wait to see how this turns out! Keep up the good work!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/1