Reviews for Stuck in Volterra
Shawna chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
Once more, a great chapter. Can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 19 . 6/18/2016
Oh, no! Who's this creepy strange vampire? Could it be the newborn who tried to kill Bella at the ice-rink? I hope not! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter, but I have one thing to say. PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE don't make Bella and Caius fall in love with each other! Bella loves Edward, not Caius and Caius seems to really hate her guts. Please let Edward come back and get her and let Bella not think of Caius one more time! I would die if Bella forgot about Edward and fell in love with the most murderous, dangerous, and cruelest vampire in the world! Please don't do it! I beg you! Anyway, know that my rant is over, keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 17 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. I liked the part where the boat tipped over and sent Bella and Caius toppling into the water! Hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
Aaaawwww! Caius got Bella a present! How cute! I guess he isn't as heartless and evil as he seems. I do hope Edward comes back for Bella soon, though. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 14 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. So funny how Aro became fascinated with Pac Man and completely ignored Caius. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. So Bella almost got killed by one of Victoria's newborns but Caius saved the day! Good for him! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
Awsome chapter! So funny to see Caius try to ice-skate. It was even funnier when he tried to walk onto the ice after Bella and fell flat on his back and then the ice-helper tried to help him up and Caius nearly bit his head off! It was also funny when he said to Bella "Curses! When I get on that strangely frigid ground I will punish you severely!" And it was even funnier to see Bella taunting him with "You're going to need skates!" Like that was her way of saying "na, na, na, na, na! YOu can't catch me!" Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. I honestly don't blame Bella for not wanting anything to do with Caius after he killed that innocent man. I wouldn't either if I was her! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. It's so sad that that young, innocent man was murdered all because he was trying to feed his starving family. But I also realize that it had to be done to remind the readers that the Volturi really are the bad guys and can't really be trusted not to kill someone when they feel it's justified, especially when it comes to humans. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. So cool how Caius acts like he hates pac-man, then Bella teaches him how to play it and he starts getting into the game and getting pissed off as he loses the game! So cool to see that Caius just might have a soft side to him, even though it might be very small and vanish as quickly as it appears. I hope to see more of this side of the ruthless vampire! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. I think it was sooo sweet how the two boys who ran into Caius the day before bought him a hotdog and apologized, even though Caius didn't appear to forgive them. Stupid vampire! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
I will agree this chapter was a little boring, but you added some humor, which kept it interesting enough for me to keep reading. The dinner scene was gross, but the end where Caius freaks out over a little mustard stain and sends the plate of human appendages flying was absolutely hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. So funny how Caius nearly got nocked over by a couple of human children on bikes. I was laughing my head off! Looks like poor Bella lost her hotdog, though. Hopefully she'll get some lunch somewhere else. Wouldn't want her growling stomach to keep pissing Caius off all day long. Keep up the good work.
1,779 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »