Reviews for Stuck in Volterra
Shawna chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
I will agree this chapter was a little boring, but you added some humor, which kept it interesting enough for me to keep reading. The dinner scene was gross, but the end where Caius freaks out over a little mustard stain and sends the plate of human appendages flying was absolutely hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. So funny how Caius nearly got nocked over by a couple of human children on bikes. I was laughing my head off! Looks like poor Bella lost her hotdog, though. Hopefully she'll get some lunch somewhere else. Wouldn't want her growling stomach to keep pissing Caius off all day long. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. Wow! Caius is such a monster! But, at least he was "kind" enough to let Bella read one of his Shakespeare books, even though it was really Aro's book. I'm surprised he kept his cool so long. I expected him to rip Bella's throat out with how she kept taunting him about not reading Shakespeare. Can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. So poor Bella is stuck being babysat by the ruthless Caius. Poor Bella. I almost feel sorry for her. She's in for a rough stay. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Another great chapter. So poor Bella is now stuck with the evil, vicious Volturi! I wonder what will happen? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Great first chapter. So Bella's going to be stuck with her enemies. Poor Bella. I can't wait to see how this turns out! Keep up the good work!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
You wrote this at 13?

Pretty damn good .
B4bidden Products chapter 31 . 4/11/2016
love it
fouillet.camille.cf chapter 30 . 4/4/2016
J'adore est qu'il a une suite si te plait je veux savoir sd qui c'est passer
purpleheart3000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
What in the world? I come back to read one of my favorite fics and you've added a note apologising for your quality of writing? No way, don't ever apologise for writing! You wrote better at 13 than I ever have, and this story is wonderful! It's the whole reason I like Caius/Bella because it's so well written. Fun plot, excellent character development, even an amazing sequel! Your work is excellent, don't let trolls tell you otherwise :)
Thank you for writing this. Really. I love rereading it and the sequel. Don't apologize, it's an awesome story!
xoxo, purpleheart3000
Amu4ever chapter 31 . 1/13/2016
Hmm...I don't know about the others, but my problem with the ending wasn't the ending itself. In fact I think it was very fitting and dramatic. An ending that just begs for a sequel.

The problem I have with it is simply the "fifteen years later" part. Seriously I can't stand it when authors do that. (Except like I mentioned before when the main character was a child before.)

I have skipped many stories simply for the fact that the summary said someing along the lines of "200 years after new moon..." or "Five years after Edward left" or "When Bella tuned twenty-five...".

Seriously that sucks.
Amu4ever chapter 30 . 1/13/2016
Fifteeen years? FIFTEEN! Have you gone insane?!

-sigh- Well, I should have expected that...a lot of authors do that. They skip multiple years at one, which is totally fine with me, if the main character was a child at the time, but...

But like in many other stories this is not the case here. She is already an adult and making the sequel start in fifteen years means that she will be a vampire...and I don't like Bella-the-vampire stories...

Never did. Her humanity is part of her alure. Taking that away from her...makes it no fun.

Maybe I will try out the sequel, maybe not.

But thanks for this story anyway! It was very good! (Though you did keep ignoring the fact that Voltera lays in italy, therefore people there would speak Italian. The currency would not be dollers and the likelihood of a doctor with the very english name "Richard" coming around is not all that high... Oh! And most books in Caius office would probably have been in different languages, latin most likely the most present...)
Amu4ever chapter 29 . 1/13/2016
Stupid boys? Whatever did Jasper do? And he is way older than her! He is the god of war for heavens sake!

On a side note isn't it strange that Bella begs her father not to leave while fully intending to leave forever?
Amu4ever chapter 28 . 1/13/2016
You know I am surpprised Aro didn't mention anything about the shapshifters. I mean Caius wants to kill all the children of the moon - and they do turn into wolves, even if they are no children of the moon - and Marcus lost his mate thanks to them.

Or are you going with canon in which Aro killed Marcus mate?

Oh and Jasper can read feelings so how would he not know that Bella doesn't feel the same about Edward?
Amu4ever chapter 27 . 1/13/2016
Ohh! Now we are getting somewhere :)
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »