Reviews for Hereaftermath
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Shame it didn't get those other chapters but I enjoyed this either way along with your other Justice League fanfictions. Hope you have a good day.
Xtin2000 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
wow very nice, I especially like the last chapter with the encounter of Batman and Superman. I have never seen anyone writing such a believable crying and devastated batman before! Wonderful job!
Shenlong7 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Though you might have think you failed you did succeed in capturing a lot of heart. To me what makes really good stories about batman and superman is the heart involved in it.
oksofia chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
*sigh* i love this so much i don't even know where to begin. these two are so so so adorable. of course batman bottles in all of his grief and distress at clark's death until he can tell clark himself. it's true love.

i had a lot of favorite moments, but the one that wins this round is "you're a bad boy scout." hehe!

i'm sad that you're bowing out from JL fics for a while, because i've missed duny's stories and this oneshot brought back memories of her stuff. but thank you for writing this.
sirensbane chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Loving Batman's complicated language of grumbles and grunts. "He wasn't sure if the grunt was a you're-welcome-and-you-owe-me grunt, or a what-else-could-I-do-you-were-dead grunt." With Batman, couldn't it be both?
sirensbane chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
An excellent story, both in plot and in writing. I love your accurate characterization of Batman and Diana, and I look forward to reading more.
Tina95 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Just by itself, this story made me decide that I really need to watch the Batman movies. He sounds awesome. And great writing, as always. I love the way you puncture the tension with perfectly timed dry humor.
NaomiBlue chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
It's a shame you won't be continuing the rest of the story. But, I really liked the one shot. I love the friendship between Bruce and Clark and I think you captured perfectly how Bruce could react after the world thinking Clark was dead, especially since by close to the end of that episode he had come to except that Clark might actually be dead.

Thanks for posting and I'll be pleasantly surprised if you chose to continue with the rest of this story.
Bekkoni chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
All I have to say is: dude, finally. Your contributions to the JL fics have been much missed. (Though its sad to hear this'll be the last for awhile. You still have an unfinished 100 drabble series-hint hint).

This was awesome. I love your phrasing-simultaneously witty and meaningful-like "an inglorious sprawl of cape." All of the reactions here felt very natural, too. I loved how it started out as a business visit and then Bruce slowly moves into actually showing some of his feelings. It wasn't over the top and it wasn't verging on being OoC, which I think is a hard balance to hit.

And Lois. Oh, Lois. She was fantastic. Just the tiny details that are packed into every interaction really build the character.

In short: I loved it.
Quathis chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Good finish. Lois showing up with Bruce half out of costume was hilarious, and just picturing the scene makes me laugh. It also seems Lois figured out the big guy's secret. Breakfast with Batman probably was a good indicator. Until next time.
Bowen Cates chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Kcs, oh gracious goddess of fanfiction finesse. Would you mind if I clone you?

Every home should have you...
HKay chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Argg! This isn't finished! Any chance for updates?
cleared account 03 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Gah! This is so amazing and sad and AGGGGHHHH! I want to read more! Please update soon!
litra chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
love it so far. Hereafter is one of my favorite eps and i think you've done great in expanding it so far. keep up the good work and i eagerly await the next chapter. :)
Silverdragonstar chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Absolutely fantastic you have the characters down well. And congratulations on your new job. :)