Reviews for There Is Not Enough Time
flashthunder chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
wow this is incredibly well written. great job!
katxopixie chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hahaha, I know what you mean about the internet connection... whenever my phone rings, my internet dies (it's not even dial-up, it's wifi, how is that possible?) and we always seem to get phone calls in the middle of when I'm watching something online. This is another great story, I love the 'silence speaks volumes' because that's exactly how I imagine Ziva and Tony would be, understanding each other without long-winded discussions. Another two thumbs up.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh, this is perfect...Clear and precise and agonizingly painful...but true and eloquent all the same. And the closing line, how often have I sat in a moment and been blindsided by the understanding that at some point, in the future, I will *miss* this, and I will want to come back, but I never can. Because time flows only ever onward, never back...and there are some moments than can never be repeated or reconciled with what they should have been.

Absolutely lovely. :)
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was amazingly well written. ;)

nice job.
propelled chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wow... I am not someone who cries a lot, especially at Tiva fanfiction - but that one had me tearing up. It was written beautifully
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This is so gorgeous yet so sad. Fantastic job!
WinnerGrey chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I love this oneshot. There are so many stories about this little moment, but this is one of the best I have read in a while. Great work!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
good story... am shocked that he didnt tell her anything important but glad he told her crying isnt a weakness its human :) loved that
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
this brought me to tears. Wonderful. I am such a fan of your stories.
thegirloverhere chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very sad, rather sweet. If my sister wasn't playing the wii in the background of this, I think I might have cried.
Jean89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Absolutely gorgeous. I love all your stuff, and this is just *so*...no words. They didn't have sex, didn't admit their love, hardly *said* anything - and this is what is so beautiful about these characters, they don't have to say anything:

"But our silence speaks volumes as it always does."

Exactly.

And then when they do say something, really its too hard to describe.

"So I lend him this little bit of knowledge so when we never meet again, he'll know."

You captured *them* just magnificently. Absolutely gorgeous.
MoveForward chapter 1 . 3/27/2010