Reviews for Until the Last
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
This story is amazing. Your characterizations are absolutely breathtaking. I love the dynamics you've created between the Clearwaters. Seth and Leah are even more awesome than I already thought they were, and I love your Harry and Sue so much that I can't imagine them any other way! I love how Harry is so full of quotes (reminds me of myself), and Harry's war background makes him seem so much more real. You have a fabulous writing style and I really hope you delve more into the Clearwater family, because Harry and Sue are awesome!
Clara Meliza chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
It's insane how good this story is. You're so freakishly talented I can't even . . . There are no words. Fantastic job.
Watchtheleavesfall chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Okay, so I've just finished re-reading SHM for about the 10th time, plus Methods of Pereception, plus this fic and all your Twilight one-shots. I don't even like the franchise and now I'm hooked on the stories! Thanks so much for posting these, they're great, I love your take on the wolves and their situation, the wonderful way you write them with all their quirks and strengths and flaws and foibles. Even Nessie in all her perfect imperfections. *Sighs. Now I have to get back to the real world! Thanks for posting!
ShebaBaby chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Wow! Just read this one all at once, and it was great! I really liked the way you described the moment when they phased. And I loved Sue's characterization; she's certainly Leah's mother! GO SUE!
AccioCommonSense chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
I'm almost crying...seriously,this story is amazing! I always liked the Clearwaters,all of them.
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww...i jus love Sue n the rest of them :)
hilja chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
I have loved this fic so much, and this last chapter is my definitive favorite of them all.

I love how Sue stays so strong, and finds her strength in Harry and the love they shared - even when he's gone, he's with her. I love how she takes the reins in her own hands, and doesn't become a push-over, how she is like a Mama Bear when it comes to her children.

I've enjoyed this fic so much. Thank you for writing it!
Jacobleah chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Ohhh so sad. Sue is one brave woman and now she knows what Harry tried to protect her from. I love her thoughts and feelings about her children. Can't wait to read Leah and Seth's POV.
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Amazing story!
rainbowfish22 chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
This was a great story. :D
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
No mistake, now girls go to war as well. Actually, they always did.

Can't wait for the last chapter of this amazing story.
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
A parent trying hard to prepare his child for the future, a futile attempt as always because no one knows what will come (except Alice of course).
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Bitter-sweet.
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Family dinner can be a tough time...
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
I really like these characters, they have unusual depth.