Reviews for Happy Ending Has a Bittersweet Flavor!
u are a good writer am enjoying d story nd i want u to update more nd for me to know u got d message write thank u becky for writing at d beginning of d story.
I DON'T KNOW BUT YOUR UPDATE IS THE UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS YOU COULD,I REALLY CAN'T HELP .
autumn.smoe chapter 4 . 4/1
Ohh Ga eul parents now...what happened to the arrange marriage
ANyways this is sooo good, I'm going to carry on reading tomorrow :D
SANDY chapter 23 . 3/29
HI, and don't worry, take your time.. we always stay here to read your histories )

hugs and greetings from colombia
K
Hy can u pls do us a favour and jst write a chap telling us u're okay and if u'll continue updating pls. Jst because u fail ur exams does'nt mean u're a failure jst continue leading ur lyf, continue writing ur stories and even write a sequel for d two couples dat u did'nt write for. U're an amazing writer tanx if u ever read this.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
Hy i hop u're doing well. Don't think of urself as a failure we are all human so we are bound to make mistakes believe me but u'll somehow manage to get through this period. But it's been ages since u updated can u plx try and update we miss u and ur story tanx.
zizinikoreanlover chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
I loved your story from start to finish. How is school now? I do hope you passed your exams and graduate in time. Its wonderful to have support from loved ones. They are our lifeline
smylealong2k chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
Despite some English errors, I really like the story. I hope you find it in you to continue this. Great work.
PrincessSFN chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
This is great!
Your awesome keep it up 3
PrincessSFN chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
This is great! Keep it up.
Your awesome 3
WildJules chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
your chapter 9 didnt correspond to chapter 10, how did ga eul get to the hospital?
LoveBig chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
Hope you continue the story because its really good :)
kecia.jones3 chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
i like at a lot keep working on your storys .i want more storys from you
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
I love it l can wait for ur next chap n l really hope u can update soon