Reviews for Smash Into You
ANIMAE chapter 32 . 10/22/2013
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO POST THE EPILOGUE?
tmarie9 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I love that Faith reverts to childlike antics while Willow's trying to concentrate haha it's cute. I do have a suggestion though: you don't have to be so proper. Faith's always swearing and giving nicknames and such. OH! also, ummm our metric system is different. I read "metre" and my brain was like, what the hell is that? Just a suggestion. I like what you're doing with your story though ]
tmarie9 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I like that you've made Willow more mature and that she's not putting up with Buffy's bull. Kudos!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Liking it so far. You write well. :)
kitiem3000 chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
I love this pairing much more then Willow/Tara
mysticstrangergb chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
I really enjoy reading this fic. I may be in the minority here but I've always liked the idea of a Faith and Willow pairing over Willow and Tara. I'm only in ch.11 and I don't really have any major complaints. My only minor issue with the fic is that from your writing I can tell you're not an American and it kinda kills some of the character authenticity. Your characters are American but some of the phrases used in the fic and their dialogue is decidedly European (like calling potato chips "crisps"). Aside from that minor thing this has been really nice read (so far).
UnguidedLight chapter 32 . 11/1/2012
Awesome! I loved this great work x
paulinemcc chapter 32 . 10/5/2012
When is the epilogue getting here?
It'll be sad to have this fic complete but I am looking forward to happier times for the couple :D Took them bloody long enough to get here!
Rosemont1021 chapter 32 . 9/4/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and spent all weekend reading it. Even though there may be no epilogue I believe it has ended in a good spot. Although I would love more!

Please take the following advice in the spirit it is given. I think you have a creative mind and a well written plot, which is harder to learn than the technical stuff. So here it goes, I think you would do well to have a Beta help you out. You would learn loads (I know from experience) and avoid some very easy spelling and grammar errors.
for example these mistakes were repeated throughout (maybe you have a really bad spell check program?): you used OF instead of OFF, WHERE instead of WERE, WEARY instead of WARY, and ridicules instead of ridiculous.

It would elevate your writing so much to make these changes. (espescially correctly spelling OFF as in turn off, get off, take off, etc :)

Well I hope to read more by you. Cheers and well done.
Kell1310 chapter 32 . 7/24/2012
really enjoyed this story and looking forward to the epologue.
Doccubus chapter 32 . 7/11/2012
This was awesome! It took me a few hours to read all of this but it was so worth it thank you very much and I can't wait for the epilogue I'll be totally happy if there was some more Willow and Faith lovin! Lol
Animegirl1331 chapter 32 . 6/13/2012
This story is so charming. I loved it, one of my favorites for this pairing.
DarkFaith13 chapter 32 . 3/5/2012
I've quite appreciated this story so far. They totally should have gotten together in season 7. I would just like to point out in the most recent chapter you have Buffy helping them move furniture after stating she's on patrol. Otherwise great chapter.
tanama30 chapter 32 . 3/1/2012
awesome update i love that willow is finally happy with her relationship with faith and faith is more comfortable with her feelings too. update soon
Kazarogue chapter 31 . 2/9/2012