Reviews for Rose's Fable
Nichalia chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Well now I'll just have to go read whatever you said you'd taken this out of because it interrupted the flow!
Cinnie chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
There really needs to be more adorable stories like this. XD

Also, think you'll ever do a fic where Rose gain the ability to turn into a giant wolf? Not a were-wolf thingy but just a really big wolf.
narnian23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Ok, I completely recognize that I am far too late to the Doctor Who party, and four years late finding your works. But I would absolutely adore a Ninth Doctor story about Jack actually owning an old pocket watch. You could do it justice.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Lol. "No I'm not." Love it!
wolfsrainrules chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Time puppies indeed.
Id love to see them! XD
Clonk him on the nose indeed.
RissaKatharine chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love your writing, and I expect I'll say this several times as I read through your fanfiction, but you've got an amazing sense of humour!
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I rather love these stories, excellent adaptation of aesop's fable and rose's twisting her story to fit in with the set up was lovely, especially amused by the sheep bit and jack being a fox, and the Doctor proclaiming "no i'm not" that was very fun
hopefully the fox will someday have a whole litter of time puppies that he'll wheedle and cajole their parents into letting him babysit
inasentimentalmood chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Hah! Great conclusion. I enjoyed the fable-version of the episode "Rose." Very clever. :)
inasentimentalmood chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aw, just heartwarming and beautiful.
Danni Evans chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Very cute story...I was definitely going to add you as a favourite author, so I'd come back and read all your stories again...but the last two paragraphs made it so I HAD to favourite the story. They made me laugh SO loudly!
Silver Dragon c chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Grines time puppys. Yes. We need time puppys. Love the storys
Yamx chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I love this story. Cute, funny and bittersweet. And the last line is just perfect. :)
betawho chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Loved it, very sweet. I especially like this line: "Like the close cropped dark hair and the blindingly fast way he moved sometimes, the silence was an artifact of the Time War, something he didn't think he'd ever lose, not any more. Just like his ability to operate heavy weaponry and scare the hell out of himself some times."

That's a great bit of characterization. Very evocative. Off to read the original story now.
Ayjah chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Lol love the ending.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love the idea of Jack having a pocket watch. It works!