Reviews for Felicity
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 3/13
Was very impressed with how you managed to do this. Would definitely love a full length story- it's not often you get a good story with Kakashi as Naruto's dad :)
YaoiloverAJ chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my god I loved this
Oh my god! ! Best Parent!Kakashi fiction! I love it MOST! Kakashi is sooooooooooooooooo painfully wonderful and it could be seen in this story.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 2/28
Cute :)
awesomekid34 chapter 1 . 2/21
My heart just exploded into millions of pieces. WHY MUST THIS BE SO ADORABLE! I WANTED TO SCREECH (LIKE IN FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 1) AND SAY I FOUND THE BEST FANFICTION OF NARUTO!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 2/12
Awwws!
Lloyd I. Aurion chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Very cute but about summary, please chose whether you will use Japanese style where last name before first name like Hatake Kakashi or normalstyle where first name before last name like Naruto Uzumaki.
KellieAM chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Aw God it's so cute. It's like a fluffy lil feather
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
You need to stop, this is making me cry. I love it too much. Too many feels they're leaking from my orifices.
Anthousa chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I want to take this story and snuggle it.
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
So cute! And the punch through the shoulder scene was the best and the ending was just gah! Thanks for writing, love it! :)
Mary chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
i love it i love it i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
So cute! Loved your well written oneshot of Kakashi and chibi Naruto!
em chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
i love the thought of kakashi and naruto as family. this was a amazingly sweet without the cavities. thanks for sharing, i hope you write more please :)