Reviews for Felicity
I like this story so much!
It's so cute and little Naru is so adorable:3
cntcenut5 chapter 1 . 9/26
ShadowedNara chapter 1 . 9/10
Aww, there really aren't enough Kakashi/Naruto fics out there, so even this small one was great! :)
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/23
Lovely family bonding between the two!
animeuzumaki chapter 1 . 7/10
I really love it am always looking for kakashi and naruto father and son thnx!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/8
daaaawww~~ this was so cute and heartwarming! X3 i have such a big smile on right now and cant help feeling so happy after reading this! it's beautiful and i love how much was shown in less than 2k words, how much of not only Kakashi's feelings and life but also of Naruto's and him growing up, along with the two's strong and affectionate relationship as father and son. one of the best kakashi and Naruto fluff i have ever read. :D
thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
PrincessJalice chapter 1 . 7/6
Oh my goooooossshhhhhh! I was crying most of the time . Why couldn't this be real!? I always wondered why Kakashi was so indifferent towards Naruto. Makes me super sad. Thanks for writing this fic.
Iris chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh by the love of the gods I love fluff, and Daddy!Kakashi fluff with Naru-chan is just the BEST, so thanks for the adorbs :).
pocketdictator chapter 1 . 6/27
I have read this fic at least 3 times; it's that good! It's so adorable and a very good pick-me-up after a long angsty day. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you'll write something similar some day!
librarat chapter 1 . 6/25
Aww, this is what should have happened in canon! Stupid Kakashi, stupid council, stupid hokage and stupid village!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 6/18
I loved it... if you could see my stupid silly teary smile right now, you'll now how much I really loved all this story ) 3
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/16
I kind of had a 'kyaaaaaa' moment in the middle of the living room *blushes* In the middle of a family reunion...
meigetsuhikari chapter 1 . 6/2
-silently dies at the fluff of this fiction-
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 3/13
Was very impressed with how you managed to do this. Would definitely love a full length story- it's not often you get a good story with Kakashi as Naruto's dad :)
YaoiloverAJ chapter 1 . 3/8