Reviews for Felicity
Iris chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh by the love of the gods I love fluff, and Daddy!Kakashi fluff with Naru-chan is just the BEST, so thanks for the adorbs :).
pocketdictator chapter 1 . 6/27
I have read this fic at least 3 times; it's that good! It's so adorable and a very good pick-me-up after a long angsty day. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you'll write something similar some day!
librarat chapter 1 . 6/25
Aww, this is what should have happened in canon! Stupid Kakashi, stupid council, stupid hokage and stupid village!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 6/18
I loved it... if you could see my stupid silly teary smile right now, you'll now how much I really loved all this story ) 3
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/16
I kind of had a 'kyaaaaaa' moment in the middle of the living room *blushes* In the middle of a family reunion...
meigetsuhikari chapter 1 . 6/2
-silently dies at the fluff of this fiction-
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 3/13
Was very impressed with how you managed to do this. Would definitely love a full length story- it's not often you get a good story with Kakashi as Naruto's dad :)
YaoiloverAJ chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my god I loved this
Oh my god! ! Best Parent!Kakashi fiction! I love it MOST! Kakashi is sooooooooooooooooo painfully wonderful and it could be seen in this story.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 2/28
Cute :)
awesomekid34 chapter 1 . 2/21
My heart just exploded into millions of pieces. WHY MUST THIS BE SO ADORABLE! I WANTED TO SCREECH (LIKE IN FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 1) AND SAY I FOUND THE BEST FANFICTION OF NARUTO!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 2/12
Awwws!
The God Name Emiya Shirou chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Very cute but about summary, please chose whether you will use Japanese style where last name before first name like Hatake Kakashi or normalstyle where first name before last name like Naruto Uzumaki.
KellieAM chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Aw God it's so cute. It's like a fluffy lil feather
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
You need to stop, this is making me cry. I love it too much. Too many feels they're leaking from my orifices.