Reviews for Verd'ika
Chemical Cat chapter 1 . 7/10
I love how you made them both total badasses in this. Seriously, I loved this so much
I love this very much.
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 1 . 1/28
I loved this! I love when ZADR takes on a sci-fi element and this documentary-esque way of breaking up moments was GENIUS I loved it and thought it was so crazy cute and I'm kinda mad there was no fluff but at the same time I'm super happy because it makes it more perfect and believable and UGH I LOVED IT
Hamato Kameko chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
If it weren't the middle of the night I'd be squealing and flailing like an idiot fangirl. This was masterully written and has kinda (Okay, totally) inflamed my old ZADR love. I absolutely loved the language use and the whole concept of Irken love. I have no idea if you've written more but I'll definitely be looking!
Didakai chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
WOW, just... WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Can I make a comic out of this, and possibly a YouTube video? 0.0
This is F-ing amazing! :D
I'd give you full credit of course. I'm not brilliant enough to come up with this. ;)
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is AMAZING! This is the kind of ZADR/ZADF I like! :)
Baron chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
ReviewerN'Stuff chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ohmigosh. I absolutely LOVE this. I love the idea of how Dib & Zim are in 'love' in a non-romantic way, but more in a platonic way, and how they're almost completely dependent-but-not-dependent, and I just, I can't even. It's amazing. I'm SERIOUSLY tempted to steal your idea and turn it into a huge-ass story about them. I'm gonna make an account on here, JUST for the purpose of PMing you and asking if I can steal your idea. I'll give you complete credit for it, of course, since it's your idea and the inspiration for it an' all. OH. I also love how Zim calls Dib "warrior" :) And how Dib became all violent and crazy-but-not-insane. It's amazing. I need to get a thesaurus, really, because I just keep calling you amazing and awesome and blah blah blah... Anyway, I SHALL STEAL YOUR IDEA!

... with your permission, of course :)
prettykitty473 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Okay, now I'm disappointed... That there isn't a guide! Do you know how long I searched for a guide for this? I /want/ a guide. I want more if this BRILLIANCE. Pure. Genius.

Kudos to you, Hun. You have created a masterpiece.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved the concept behind the story- the cultural references and the bits of language. This is pretty much a great way for ZaDr to work out and not seem OOC.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
IM sorry i couldnt understand some of it the constant switching was confusing.
Sweet-Strawberry-09 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
noo i wanted to read more!, this story is awsome hate to see it end and i hope there will be a sequal, if not well this story was still really great anyway
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Its not even funny how much I love this right now. The Irken language reminds me of a scandinavian language, or russian. I love it. Ohoho. I love this. I'll say it a thousand more times if I have too.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
WHELP Shipping is imminent. I totally loved this story. Definitely deserving of a favorite.