Reviews for Afternoon Etude
wackyjacqs chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I just came across this and it’s quickly become one of (if not) my favourite J/S fic. There’s fluffiness in abundance, there’s humour, there’s heartwarming moments... the interactions between Jack and Sam, their teasing, love, affection for each other... it’s just perfect. I don’t know how else to describe it. It honestly is a fantastic piece of writing.

From Jack playing the PSP, the earplugs and Sam pulling them out of his ears, to the tender moment which follows when they’re in each others arms. I love this.

The intimacy, the simple descriptions which portray a very real, very clear understanding of their relationship...

I agree wholeheartedly with your étude note; it’s just them.

Thank you for this!
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Warm. Peaceful. Fluffy. Well written. Such a wonderful way to think of Sam an Jack post-series. I loved the title and your end note (I love when you make us think). Thanks Pol.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Sam and Jack etude? Magnifique!
Majikthize chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
How have I missed this?

That was awesome. So beautiful and descriptive. Thanks for sharing it.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
beautiful scene. i love the tenderness and closeness that these two share. they don't have to talk but they can just be.
Soleya chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Awww. :-)

You are the fluffmaster.
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
So loved it, Pol! *sigh* I love the sweet shippy stuff!

~Brooke
thisISme chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Whow, I haven't stopped by for a while I think. Sorry for that one. Anyhow, you promised fluff and you gave us fluff. Fluff of the best and most beautiful kind. :D Loved this little episode. Made me smile happily. Well done. ;)
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ah...

Nice.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Beautiful. Just the right amount of fluffy before I succumb to the land of Nod.

(and I agree about the etude... D )
tajmahal07 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved this! Fluff indeed, but *wonderfully* written fluff with a great understanding of the essence of Jack & Sam's relationship. :)
elleelle chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was adorable. I really loved how you wrote sam and jack.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love fluffy stories. This fits. And is so swet! :)
AkamaiMom chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
AS always, really nice-and fluffy gutter I would say-because there's going to be gutter after the fluff. :)
IggyMing chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
A lovely little snapshot of a moment in the life of Sam and Jack. And yes, together they do make beautiful music.