Reviews for Fairytales and MrYum Yums
The elegant shadow chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I must say that i very much enjoyed reading this Fanfic. In fact i enjoyed reading all fore of them. I feel bad for the three Eds they suffered so much. And it breaks my heart that Edd and Eddy couldn't be together in life. This was quite a masterpiece and i hope you will make more!
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love this story, it has my two favorite things; Jimmy and angst
DanP1187 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Well that was um quite dark. 0_o
XxBloodsbanexX chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
You honestly just posted this today? Well, let me be the first to comment, if that's what you want.

I think it was very good. Well written, with managable outcomes and predictable yet appropriate character traits (listen to me, trying to sound all smart) I thought it was good. I wish you could have gotten a little bit more in depth with Jimmy and Sarah, though. You might not have intended them to have feelings for each other, but I can't help but think that. I mean, they've been together since day one, right?

I thought it was interesting to have Sarah be the one to cling to her childhood, though I can understand from her brother's tragic death. And how Jimmy ended up being the dark, souless, lost one.

Usually I can't bring myself to read Angsty things, but I surprisingly enjoyed this.