Reviews for Back to Home
smilerlovatic1919 chapter 11 . 7/25
i am still confused as to how Kristen and Alexa wouldn't know who she was. because even in london they know who miley cyrus is lol
smilerlovatic1919 chapter 30 . 10/20/2014
im gonna admit I read this story a long time ago and then read again and again and now this like my 3rd time and I forgot when they got together so I skipped to like the 22 chapter :)))
smilerlovatic1919 chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
one question...don't judge but wouldn't the two girls know who Demi and Joe were already? They are from Europe I mean theyd know who they were and theyd know who Miley was right? that confuses me so much...idk if you go on here and read your reviews but it would be awesome if this could be explained lol
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Marvelous story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 30 . 9/2/2014
Stunning story sorry this story came to an end.
Katie chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
Just read the 30 chapters in a hole night, cant believes how good it is
Alecks454 chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
The end! :D
Alecks454 chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
I did not see that coming...
Alecks454 chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
WOOHOOO benefit concert! lol!
Alecks454 chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Disney isn't that bad i mean all the shows now suck expect Phineas and Ferb and good luck Charlie. Also they are making all of their stars into singers and none of them can sing they are all auto tuned... Plus I HATE or as i like to say strongly dislike Justin Bieber and if anyone ever says he is to become the next Micheal Jackson i will wack em in the face! He did still Jonas Brothers logo it took me awhile to remember that but i did! Other then that nice chapter!
sherriemei chapter 30 . 2/7/2013
wooooooooooo :)
i LOve it sooo :D
hope they were really Like that though :(
sherriemei chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
even though I'm just in this 1st chapter ..
i'm sensing that i'LL Love it :)
i'm such a huge Fan of Niley too ,.
even though Miley is engage now ..
Well true love will always come back in Full Circle Right :)
smilerlovatic1919 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
what does Nate look like? every time I read it I think if him (Nate-Nick Jonas from camp rock) Idk how to picture him
jonasluver4ever21 chapter 30 . 8/28/2012
i just read this whole story and i loved it so much. i felt so bad for selena like the whole time but then at the same time i was like when are miley and nick getting together xP i loved how he missed the flight that just made the story really i just loved it. i thought he was going to sit down in the seat next to her but he didnt... anyways loved the story and your style of writing!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
im reading this again; wow. what a perfect story:)