Reviews for ProCon
Riellebay chapter 1 . 2/5
It was really funny! I thought the characterization of Dean was spot on but Rory was a bit off... Even though Rory was kinda weird, I'm glad she was because it wouldn't have been as comedic!
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
xDD
This made my day a little brighter.
bohobo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha! Omg that was hilarious! But so in character and believable which made it funnier.

No calming down until you give me your sperm!

Geez that was funny. Great job.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ha! Rory comes off as a little insane here, but adorably so.
SaliHall chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hilarious! You got Rory's voice down pat. Now I'll read the other stuff.

Thanks,

Sali.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
good story
KingKhan chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Finally a story where it actually seems like it's Rory and the other characters (or in this case only Dean) are speaking! :)
TL22 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Absolutely brilliant, and absolutely funny, you had me laughing out loud.

Excellent
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. Funny thing is, I can see this happening with Luke and Lorelai (minus the pro/con list). Catch ya on the flip side.
2wingo chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Whew. That was . . . a little unsettling, really. Rory REALLY wasn't taking no for an answer. Although she did have a good point about Babette and Maury.
StarsHollow4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
As usual, it's a pleasure to read your writing. This story captures the essence of why Rory should have ultimately chose Dean. She was more herself with him than Jess or Logan. I totally can't picture her going to them and giving them an ultimatium about having a child without them pushing back and turning it into a hassle.
The Outlaw Witch chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
*laughing* That was cute. I think you should expand it. I've got one in the works, but that doesn't mean I won't read anyone else take.

~The Outlaw Witch~
labrat68 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh, I loved this! The character voices are spot on and I can picture everything perfectly. Thank you so much for a good laugh. I would love additional stories to this 'verse.
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
HAHAHAHA absolutely genius! Complete Rory ramble, and Dean's 'Rory' at the end...I can completely hear his voice. Amazing work on this :)
MontanaHighway chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great writing and characterization. Your ability to capture the spirit of Gilmore dialogue is fantastic.

I'm so happy to see you're continuing this verse. I never liked how Dean was treated on the show and I appreciate being able to read the TRUE story of what happened after ;) Thanks!