Reviews for The story with no name
Kay chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Please please carry on and update :)?
Valerie chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
omg I love it! Please please keep going with this!
erin chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I really love this, update soon?
Linda chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
can you please update soon? and maybe longer chapters with more Bree/Karl next
Lilly chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Please update this soon! I'm excted to see where it goes kind of seems as if Bree's going to get into a bit of trouble to me ? :O Please be quick with chapter 11 even if it's just a small one!
RoxyAnn chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
This is getting really good,love the twist that he's becoming George 2.0 in a way! I agree with more (or actually not more but longer) Bree/Karl scenes and maybe some solo-karl? Please be quick in updating! And I agree with stylishcandy in your writing improving :)
Kristina chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Thanks for the update please continue this fic(and the rest). I'd love to see Karl getting jealous about Bree meeting Orson and see how that changes their relationship? Of course I don't want her running back to Orson :O but you get what i mean? PLEASE update soon :)
Tony chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
This is reall interesting I like it :) Wonder how Gloria/Orson will react to Bree/Karl? Looking forward to see how they patch things up. i'd like to see more scenes of just Bree/Karl? Please update this quickly I'll go look at your other fics too :)
stylishcandy chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
i like it and it's interesting and your writing has improved (: just be careful; the actress who played gloria hodge is dead. but it's really good so far.
Cherish chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Update soon? This chapter was pretty similar to chapter 8 so is it a slight re-write of it? Anyway good fic please be quick with chapter 10:)
Lilly chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
please continue with this fic it's really good with a lot of life left in it, according to your note do you have others you might update? if so please do! Can't wait to see how Bree and Karls relationship will be affected by the massive changes and how the others will take it. Update soon!
roxyann chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
I remember reading this quite some time ago and wishing it could be continued, thank you for updating! yeah the chapter was pretty short but you've not wrote it in a while so you're going to take some time to get back into it obviously. Looking forward to see how it all plays out between Bree and Karl with the changes on the lane since they left. Chapter 10 soon please :)?
Kristina chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
So glad this was updated as it is really good, please update soon with lots of bree/karl haha :) was this scene a re-write of chapter 8 then? please be quick ! I'd love to see how Karl reacted to Orson being in jail.
stylishcandy chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
i like this. the chaptes could be longer, but it's not bad. lemme guess, lynette is married to carlos?

however, i am confused. wasn't bree supposed to bail out orson? or was that dropped? :P
TeenyTot chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Great story, I'm wanting to know more about the whole 'Orson in jail' thing and how that could play out, update soon please?