Reviews for Reasons We Can Never Be
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Interesting fic but poor Patamon he got heartbroken :(

I know this is a quite old fic I did read it years ago but never found it again, I even thought it got deleted but tonight while searching for other fic I found it U

Still it was a cute fic, I felt bad for Pata, so heartbroken but well there's nothing we can do sometimes about that XD
Lina Shay chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Did you maek up ginjinkas or are they a real thing from the show? I never would ahve thought of Gatomona nd Matt. This is really interesting. Kinda makes me want to write one.
kitty chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
cool that was awsome please write a lot more chapters!
Kyuubi chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
. . . It was surprisingly good for a Digimon/Human coupling although it was kinda confusing.
Athena1999 chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
I DID A HUMAN/GINJINKA DIGIMON ROMANCE TOO! _ Welcome to the club! It's called Enter: Team Rocket Mon and it's a Digimon/Pokemon crossover. It's kinda corny and not as good as yours. I DO THINK MATT IS CUTE Oops I said too much... LOVED YOUR STORY!
Devidramon chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Here's why you're not getting many reviews: When I tried to review the first time, it says anonymous reviews are not accepted. This means the overwhelming majority of the people who read the story can't review, because they don't have FF.n accounts and aren't going to make them just so they can review one story.

As for the story itself, it's sweet. I never imagined Gatomon with Matt. It's a pairing I've never seen before. Only problem was the way she turned into a human. That means the obstacle magically removes itself with no difficulty or effort, instead of them having to work through and deal with the fact that they're different.
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Wow! I've NEVER read a crossbred fic, but this was good. Yamato and Gatomon. Who woulda thunk it? I just didn't like how it turns out Yamato/Matt and Takeru/TK aren't really brothers. Other than that, I liked it very much.
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
PLEASE tell me I didn't write this...