Reviews for A Certain Saint Valentine's Day
ma chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
yes, cruel me read all chaps before reviewing. buhuu.

then to the point. there is much more of a story line than anticipated, and it seems quite interesting. especially if you wont kill those important lovely gays. ment to say guys.

and the start of chap 4, hah, I loved it. it was hilarious.

and the idea of fai waiting five years for somtehing seems a bit unbeliveable, but if he thinks sneaking to french alone would be easier than with kuro-wanko, he is odd. then again fai always is a slightly odd.. .anyhow, Im not good at giving constructive critisism, so I hope this will do. to wrap my opinion up neatly, I say I liked this a lot. hope you write more, although am not sure ill have time to read it. thanks for writing, at this rate ill learn to like valentines day too ;)

keep up the good work, mate.
passionateinterest chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Aww Fai discovering that his twin is alive was cute. :) Nice story, I can't wait for more KuroFai sweetness. :D
Septsan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awesome i loved it go KuroFai :3 not till your older though Fai :]
Mashiara91 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
La Révolution Française!

Nice time period! Brilliant choice. I'm so excited to know more! The separation of the twins and the mother/father problem seem to be interesting. It'd be cool if one of them was actually involved in the revolution... oh wait, their aristocrats, so wrong side...oopsy! Off with their heads, then!

Way to make a plot out of lemons! It had been a while since I read this so I had to reread from the start, and I gotta say: good stuff! I'm glad you finally updated this...but what's happening with Pirates? That was one of my favorites, please continue it! Oh and btw: I'm a little curious as to what Kurogane and Tomoyo (2 Japanese) are doing in England in the 1700s? -shopping? Hehehe, that would SO fit Tomoyo!
GlamGirl255 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
just began reading this story! LOVE IT! Pleaseeeeee morrreee... I can't wait to see what Fai's parents do when they find out!
dimensionalwritings chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
lovely idea! please add more soon!
TheHatterMaddox chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
This is fantastic! I'll thank rika latter- she's always giving people fun ideas. It'd be pretty funny if you pulled in Touya and Yukito from CCS to give them romantic advice. They'd be . . . .trading partners? One englishman and one asian? Or maybe two lords with a secret relationship? They'd catch Kurogane and Fai, i dunno, kissing in a hallway and give them advice. Then they could loan the two one of their summer homes over the break so the don't have to sneak around and tell the parents they'll "chaperon"? It's just a wild idea, but I thought you might be interested since you wanted to include other clamp characters. Anyway, this is really great so please keep writing!
AllTheLosers chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
yay~ I'm happy this is being continued :D

I am literally twitching with excitement :D
Phoebe Yuu chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
waaaah! thank every god existed I haven't remove the alert for this story! you know how happy I am when I found the notification in my email!

keep the taboo love! lol.
RaddxRika chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
UWAH! Fai clueless is great, I love it! And Kuro is so in character and perfect! If I offer you a digital cookie will you make this into a full-length story?
TheHatterMaddox chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Wah! I love it! It's fantabular! If thats a first time, what's their honeymoon night like? Ha ha ha! **insert evil fangirl chuckle here.**. I like the fact that you didn't try to make it this too-good-to-be-true painless act. A lot of yaoi authors do that and I just don't think it seems realistic. I mean, think about the technical stuff- it just doesn't make sense. So thank you for capturing a realistic version of this moment! It was great!
TheHatterMaddox chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Please? (**Begs with puppy dog eyes**) *Please* write the 16th birthday scene. Pretty, pretty please? This was SO SO SO good. I loved it!
toskliviydays chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Brilliant ;D

I was a little worried at the first chapter. Like, "Oh shit, he's eleven, and it's rated M!" But all's good in the harbor 3

I'm rather used to wicked-older-Fai, but young, innocent little boy suits him just perfectly. Adorable. The only thing that really bothered me was that, given that Fai's never engaged in intercourse before, he would have come a /lot/ quicker. Same for Kurgy-pu, unless he's been fratanizing with his fangirls behind Fai's back O:

All in all, a very good fanfiction. A breathe of fresh air, with all of the more recent ones lacking grammer or plot of any real sort :c

Kudos.
Ms Random Freak chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
that ssurprisingly made me blush...
Ms Random Freak chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
oh~ that was cute..sneaky Kurogane~

Watching your parents do it..that's rather odd, and just slightly disturbing

Heheh...Fai, so curious~