Reviews for Here, Beneath My Wing
scullybird chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awesome!
ykickamoocow111 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I am not really into trio fics as the thought of Harry and Hermione having sexual contact with each other creeps me out but since both Harry's and Hermione's focus was on Ron instead of each other it made it much more readable.

I personally see Ron as being 100% straight but Harry is a slightly different story. I do think he is mostly straight but i also think that there is a part of Harry that would love to have sex with Ron. I don't think Harry is in love with Ron but i do think that Harry lusts after Ron a bit and is curious to know what it would be like to have Ron inside him.
Silvaer chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
-sniff- There's nothing else I can say! It was beautiful! I think its hard for quite a few people to understand the bond that all three of them have together, whether they are together romantically or platonically. Congratulations on a well written triofic!
LadieLazarus chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Leaving my thoughts, as promised.

I don't know what was up that girl's butt, to put it delicately. They're not my choice pairing, but I think that you handled it about as well as it can be, and it was absolutely on par with your usual stuff.

I think she's probably just one of those people who object to anything that isn't their pairing of choice. *shrug*

Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
M. Sexy. I love Trio fics. There are so few of them around.

-Abbi
Paranoid Seat chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Found this when you pointed the way to it on ffr. Definitely deluded, that reviewer - this was awesomely written and hot as hell. The intensity of it made me shiver a few times. The emotions were done really well - I liked Hermione considering how the social 'rules' of physical affection differing between boys/girls and boys/boys might be the problem, even if that wasn't the case here - the pure in-characterness of it made me smile :o)
Anyway, very awesome, loved it!
kjrsten davis chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Your other fic was tastefully written but this was just disgusting.
PrincessCupcake chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
weel Ron really felt the love... anyways i liked it and it was pretty cool cuz they stayed in character throughout the entire plot
Krucksue chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
GOOD STORY
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
My favorite threesome! I wrote one, too, but it needs revamping. This was well done. It's so difficult to write threesomes. This was very hot. Good job!