Reviews for Can We Be Wrong Tonight
FairyTale87 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is amazing! Honestly, I have no words; you've left me utterly stunned! Bravo :)

If you're still into Neyton, I've recently started a OTH story- check it out if you want!

Again, wonderful, wonderful job! I love this story... I've added it to my favorites :)
nightfall chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I actually am a HUGE fan of Neyton. This was awesome! I am hoping you write more Neyton soon. I dont get enough of them.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ok wow I have no idea how I ended up missing this fic. This was amazing. I love my NP and miss them. You write them so well. Can't wait for more from you!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
What do I think? Well I loved it!

You write Pathan so well and so naturally, definatly staying true to their characters.

I also liked how you stayed true to the show as well but choose certain parts and made them Pathan.

Loved the ending too

An amazing job

Deanie
Little Tink 82 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loved this, amazing!
cabot007 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
OK...see...I just found this fic and I ABSOLULTELY ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT...

I being a diehard NP fangirl was squealing with delight and I'm so happy it worked out in end...lol

Though I respect u being a LP fan...which I myself am not...not really.

I don't hate them...I don't overtly love em either...kinda indifferent I'd say (also bc my NP LOVE IS TOTALLY IMMENSE & OUT WEIGHS ALL THE OTHER SHIPS I LOVE (which includes Lucas/Haley...but NP my #1..lol)

But I respect fact other people like ships I don't necessarily like...lol.

ANd for a guilt ship of urs, u write them immensely well...

U SHOULD TOTALLY DO MORE NP FICS...and maybe even longer ones (like semi AU season 5 or something..lol)

Any NP tht ends happily is just fine...lol

I WISH THE SHOW WENT LIKE THIS LOL. WELL, THAT'S WHAT FICS ARE FOR! :)

GREAT JOB!
sweetgleek07 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i loved this. This was amazing.

I love how you've included scenes from the show and added N/P into it like when they found the sex tape of brooke/nathan!

I'm in love with this story. You got the characters down perfectly.

I hope to read more N/P stories from you in the future. :)
FALLEN HALO chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Just came across this story and I have to tell you I absolutely loved this one and And you Smile. Congratulations, you have N/P down perfectly, and I hope, wish really to read more NP stories from you in the future
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was fantastic. (:
smc-27 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I really, really, really love NP.

I really, really, really loved this.

It was gorgeous, how natural it felt, and how gradual it was. I particularly love that you just kind of expanded and altered scenes from the show to fit your storyline, without being obvious or cliché. I also particularly liked that you didn't just destroy LP for the sake of having an NP endgame. And I know first hand that it's hard to do that! But the LP was there, almost always in the background. Maybe that was part of what made it so believable to me.

I feel like I'm rambling. I'm just really impressed with this!
cutecupcake101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
omg i loved it..im not really a pathan fan but i think that kinda just changed..it was amazing...i loved the ending...
loveinspiresme chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I just fell in love with Nathan/Peyton again! Any chance of a continuation?
KyleeMcCarthy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Thank you so much for writing this. I loved it. I have been waiting for someone to write a good nathan and peyton fanfic. This one was amazing. You are an excellent writer.
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
OMG! This was absolutely amazing. Seriously.

Nathan & Peyton are my guilty pleasure as well and this couldn't have been written better. I loved how it still followed the show but with the exception of Nathan and Haley getting married, and her coming back.

I have to say it again...AMAZING! I loved it it made me melt when I was reading it how he was in love with her but she still wanted Lucas in a way. You made Nathan vulnerable, but it was still believable and very much in character.

Thanks for writing a NP fic, there aren't too many out there and this one is deff one of the better ones, even if it's a oneshot. Great work, really!
LPlover chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Do you have to ended the story like that?its indeed killed me!lol

I was so desprately to see NP get together in the entire chapter but damn I thought I'm gonna get to see them making love as a couple at the you got me craving NP love feast ugh LOl

This is really amazing NP story and no doubt I'm loving it(I knew it would be before I even started reading) but I can't never get enough of them :(

Sequel by any chance?pretty please... ;)