Reviews for Pity and Empathy
MattBlack chapter 16 . 1/20
Pardon me for saying, but Trunks has always been my least fav char, his stupidity is magnanimous... Now he has even turned traitor, giving the enemy information that can hurt his "master". He used the info just to taunt 17 for kicks, he acts like a 5 yo for christs sake.
Joe chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
I know u kind of killed cell but u could have continued this story with majin buu or they could have went to nammek to gather the dragon balls and try to wish some people back
IchiIchi chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
This story has been done for a while, but I just wanna say that this is a great story and very awesome c: Love GohanX18, they just seem to mix for me c: Great story again, I enjoyed it all!
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
This story was magnificent. You did an outstanding job from start to finish; I loved every moment of it. Excellent job.
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I'm really liking the story so far. This is the first future Gohan and android paring I've ever read and I like it a lot. I can't wait to keep reading
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
cool
V-Vendetta chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Dude, I would so lick 18's foot. .-.

-V
bdogrulz chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Don't know I never had someone kill my family but I can say it probably would not be appetizing or tasteful. Though you should make it more torturous in parts to show how cruel she is and the. Later on. Are her feel guilt about it and make her confused
Pizzadude5665 chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
this was an amazing story ur an amazing author this is probably one of the best storys ive ever read
Pizzadude5665 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
ur an amazing author good job this story is very interesting i give u mad props
Pizzadude5665 chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
this story is awesome
Ftpkorn chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
I liked this story a lot. Gohan and 18 is just such a great 'What if' couple after thinking about it seriously.

I never cared for Krillin/18 much, it just seemed chucked in there like 'Meh' to me, plus Gohan/18 has potential for many varying stories(And freed her from Cell, no less). I wonder if you'd be willing to make a sequel now that Trunks knows about Gohan and 18 getting together in the Mirai universe and how it would effect the 'Main' universe when he goes to help out there.

That could prove a pretty challenging story to make, but it would be interesting to see how it plays out and would definitely give it a thorough read through.

I like the 'A different Gohan' storyline better, personally, but this was still a great read none-the-less! I hope you finish Galactic War soon. Gohan is my favourite character, so I look forward to more. :)
ssjEasterBunny chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
This has been a cool dialog so far (currently on chapter 5). At this point, it's really just been talking with a side of humiliation for Gohan. That part hasn't really contributed much to the meat of the story, but I do like the tone of the conversation between him and Eighteen.

So far, it's gone basically as I might have expected. But of course, I'm only 25% of the way in. Sort of reading at my leisure. Just a few chapters every few days. But I'll keep ya updated on my thoughts.
Zarkko chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
This was very good. Future Gohan has always been one of my favorite characters in the DB universe and I think you portrayed him and Eighteen really well. Good job.
Shanethewritter chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
I detect a serious Hannibal Lecter vibe from Gohan of all people. I mean think about it. He's in a cell, able to get into 18s head without even trying and she is starting to change her mind simply because of his words.