Reviews for Pity and Empathy
Anu chapter 20 . 8/18
Very very well written story and very good pacing, one critique I have is the lack of graphic srx scenes, I know not many people are fans of that but they really do show a great deal of the bind between a couple I.e gohan and 18, especially at the start when she made him lick his foot, I thought it was going to go further and almost force gohan to do some very seductive things against his will done by 18. I think that would have had a nice twist and then later on they look back it and laugh. Anyway very good story, was hoping for a sequel but this is 5 years old so wouldn't expect it.
Pootamis chapter 20 . 6/29
great story that is very well written using a DBZ pairing that is rarely ever used. Liked how it ended but i also hoped that near the end Gohan & 18 would have found a way to undo the damage that was done by possibly going to Namek and reviving the planet. However it does make sense that it didn't happen due to after a yr a person could not be revived with the dragon balls
ghost boy 952 chapter 20 . 6/7
Why didnt you have them go to namek and revive their friends
Gogogomez51 chapter 20 . 5/12
I've now read this 2 times, and I must say this story is very well written I loved it, and it was all very well played out, and I definetly see this couple being a possibility in an alternate timeline or universe. One thing I wish you could've added honestly is at least just one passionate love scene between Gohan, and Android 18 but other other than that like I said awesome story 8/10 in my opinion! Great Job :)
RoxaShadow chapter 3 . 3/4
This seems like leagues Better than may I use you. I died laughing with how you called 17 a retard and gohan and 18's interactions seem natural rather than forced as in may I use you. I couldn't bring myself to favorite may I use you but thus story definitely deserves that praise. To be honest may I use you seems sorta like a rough draft where as this feels like the finished product.
Good job.
MattBlack chapter 16 . 1/20
Pardon me for saying, but Trunks has always been my least fav char, his stupidity is magnanimous... Now he has even turned traitor, giving the enemy information that can hurt his "master". He used the info just to taunt 17 for kicks, he acts like a 5 yo for christs sake.
Joe chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
I know u kind of killed cell but u could have continued this story with majin buu or they could have went to nammek to gather the dragon balls and try to wish some people back
IchiIchi chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
This story has been done for a while, but I just wanna say that this is a great story and very awesome c: Love GohanX18, they just seem to mix for me c: Great story again, I enjoyed it all!
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
This story was magnificent. You did an outstanding job from start to finish; I loved every moment of it. Excellent job.
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I'm really liking the story so far. This is the first future Gohan and android paring I've ever read and I like it a lot. I can't wait to keep reading
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
cool
V-Vendetta chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Dude, I would so lick 18's foot. .-.

-V
bdogrulz chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Don't know I never had someone kill my family but I can say it probably would not be appetizing or tasteful. Though you should make it more torturous in parts to show how cruel she is and the. Later on. Are her feel guilt about it and make her confused
Pizzadude5665 chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
this was an amazing story ur an amazing author this is probably one of the best storys ive ever read
Pizzadude5665 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
ur an amazing author good job this story is very interesting i give u mad props