Reviews for Hero's Charge
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 1/29
What? Snow is dead ? Well ,that was a little different from the canon and I really appreciate that .Now I 'm more than curious to see what happened next .
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 1/29
I'm curious how all this gonna end .
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 1/29
Wouldn't it be nice ,if that was what happened ?
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 1/29
Wow ! This was so cute and sad .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 1/28
Actually I LOVE this chapter ! Hihihi .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 1/28
I really like to see more of Snow's point of view .
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 1/28
So ,he had already start having feelings for her before their big trip to Gran Pulse.
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 1/28
It's getting interesting that 's for sure .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 1/28
Not bad at all .Let 's see the next chapt .
Shana2004 chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Ahh I remember this i briefly got mad but then they broke from their crystals
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
uuuf smoot ...
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
you mean mean woman
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
wow... thats all i can say. lol. thank you so much for writing this! everything just seemed so perfect, the characterization the mood the dialogue everything! really great job!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
wahhhh! you made me cry! ;-; and you cant leave it here! you just cant!
Lightsway chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
I stumbled across this on accident, and I have to say, I'm so wonderfully pleased that I did. I don't actively look for fanfiction much anymore, so it's always nice to accidentally happen across one that is as amazing as this one.

Pardon my gushing, but my goodness, I don't think I could have asked for better. A pairing I absolutely adore, simply beautiful writing, and enough of a heartbreaking ending to satisfy the angst-loving soul I am. You have such an incredibly sturdy grasp on everyone's characterization and interconnections to each other, and it was just such a pleasure to read it.

I will most definitely be back to read more :)