Reviews for Natural Phenomenon
Stayfit chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Updaaaaate Dx
Screensaver2 chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
No! Evil cliffhanger! I was reading this all the way through... And it stopped at the tense part. :(. But I like it it's really good!
BetweenTheInfluence chapter 17 . 11/24/2010
woa ... cool ! i wonder whats going to heppn next?
i-heart-kaoru chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
Yay updates.
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 17 . 11/7/2010
Wow shocking her n mori r cute together i like this sttory hope u update soon i like the part were riley an kaoru had to run lol well ciao sakura
Aurora-16 chapter 17 . 11/7/2010
dun dun dun duuuuuun. waita make it dramatic. but it did luff it so its okay. teehee i wanna surfer dude. can i borrow shane? taht would be kool. im sure alex wouldnt mind...anywhoo thanks os much and cyber chips and dip to you!
perfectperplexity chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
I'm in LOOOVE with this story! I havn't read a story like this in a long time(: I like how the story's plot AND your characters are so original and unexpected. Bleeh, so many twists, so hard to handle! LMAO, plus it's the most funniest, randomest thing ever! You sir, have a very good writing style ;D Lololol, Keep writing and update soon, curse your cliffhangers! Can't wait to know what happens next(:

i-heart-kaoru chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Nimah-chan, i love you. _
wo-xi-huan-ni chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
GASPS! loved it! please keep writing!
WatermelonSlices chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Oooh! Extra drama! dun dun DUN! yuppers, this is still awesome~
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
Finally u updated yay!liked this chapter wow nice that whole shane thing was wat the story needed poor alex she does like mori its hard whn u like two guys lol i like riley shes my fave makes me laugh especially whn haruhi kicked her in theshin nice scene well update sakura
Aurora-16 chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
yay you finally updated now imma happy person again.

gah teh drama! it burns!

kk just kidden :3 lol anyways i liekd it i cannot wait to see what happens. cyber cinnamon buns to you!
Red Rose Cat chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
This is really good keep up the great work!_ _
wo-xi-huan-ni chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
aw its over! I really liked this (pocky) and I thought it was so cute! (pocky) I want a years supply of pokcy (pocky)...I would probably be most like Riley (pocky), but I love MOOORRRRIIIII (pocky) annnyyyyywaaaayyyyssssss (pocky) please keep writing I loved this! (pocky) ;D
Aurora-16 chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
yay! i loved it super big bunches ! and yes, it was nice and roamantoc.i hope her parents fix it so she can marry teh right twin dammit! cyber cake to you!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »