Reviews for Pokemon Zircon: Journey in Kanto
NY514 chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
It was alright I guess
HeadMageMai chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
;; Thank you thank you for making my OC travel with yours. I must say the battles and action keep the story interesting. Keep it up! XD
Illuminating Rainbow Light chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I just wanted to alert you that interactive stories are against FFN rules. Please move this to a forum or you will be reported. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

-Illumini-

~Lightfeather of LawlClan~

*Admin of Pokémon Writers Network (P.W.N.)*
HeadMageMai chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Thanks a bunch for making my OC appear! XD Hope she appears more in your story! Also, I have to say, THIS STORY IS SUPER AWESOME! D
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
pokestets23 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
This is a great story! You are a wonderful writer and I can not wait for more. I will read the next 2 chapters when I have time.

Thanks for reading my story, by the way.
Penny ToughGirl chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Yaaaaaay, Brock's here! I loved him on the show, but he ticked me of when he kept chasing after girls! -.-' I wouldn't keep my identity from my friends if I were Ami, but I think I understand why she wants to. Love the story! Update soon!
MMJ.Rich chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Name: Tiran Longford

Age: 14

Sex: Male

Personality: He is very stuck up and always wants to win. He is very stuborn and won't listen to no one exept for friends. He will speak his kid and will try and get on peoples nerves.

Occupation: Coordinator

History: The reason he is like he is, is because of his father. His father always hit him and his mother but when she died it was Tiran an his horrible father. He grew up set for like as his father was a multi millionaire.

Pokemon: Eevee-Umbreon

Moves: Shadow ball, Dig, Shadow sneak, Night shade.

Ponyta

Moves: Fire spin, Flame charge, Take down, Bounce.

Eevee-Glaceon

Moves: Icy wind, Powder snow, Shadow ball, Dig.

Abra-Kadabra-Alikazam

Moves: Psychic, Shadow ball, Trick room, Shock wave.

Gastly-Haunter-Gengar

Moves: Shadow punch, Sucker punch, Confusion, Thunder

Part: He is a rival of Rebbeca and has set out to become top coordinator.

Please consider it.
Alwayssearching2012 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Name: Harmony Symons

Age: 16

Occupation: Coordinator

Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto

Personality: Harmony is usually rather friendly and happy when outside the Contest Arena, but inside she is a ruthless opponent and a genius with appeal combos. She's extremely tough on her Pokemon, but they in turn are as driven as she is.

History: Harmony's parents were both part of Team Rocket, the shame of which caused her to stay in school with just her friend Zubat, rather than go on a journey. Once Giovanni disbanded Team Rocket, she left on a ferry bound for Canalave City in Sinnoh, with just her now-evolved Crobat. Her first friends in Sinnoh were Dawn and her Piplup, who inspired her to become a Coordinator.

Pokemon: Crobat (partner, obviously), Shinx, Ninetales, Lapras, Vileplume, Gengar

Idc how you use her, but a recurring role at least would be nice.
Mirandafan21 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
One more thing:

Hangs out with Jessie, James, and Meowth.
Mirandafan21 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Name: Miranda

Age: 17

Personailty: Peppy, Flirty (around James)

Apperence: white team rocket uniform, brown hair, brown eyes.

Pokemon Team: Jigglypuff, Cleffa, Eevee, Pichu, and Latias

Crush: James
Happy-the-Nekomander chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Name: Riru Metherlence

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Wants to be: a pokemon champion

Personality: she is quiet, shy and sometimes harsh to people she doen't know. But if she knows them then her pernonality changes completly, she is cheerful, kind and cheeky.

History: Riru is from Unova but she traveled to Kanto to meet her pen-pal Blue (fro Poke-spe). She is an orphan so she doesn't like to talk to people she doesn't know.

Appearance: She has long black hair hidden under a black hat (too big for her), light purple shirt with thin, black leather jacket on top, black shorts and sneakers. silver belt holding poke-balls. a black waist bag.

Partner: Growlithe-Arcanine (male)

other pokemon:

Pichu-Pikachu (M)

Poochyena-Mighteyana (F)

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venasaur (M)

Snivy-Servine-Serperior (M)

Eevee-Espeon (F)

Other: Can Riru either be a traveling partner or a friend if she is in the story
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Hi! What an awsome story!

Name: Skyler Mareen

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Wants to be: A pokemon master

Personality: Sky is a youth striving to be the best she can be. She is energetic, brave, caring, and craves adventure. She has a passion for pokemon, and will stand up for them when they're mistreated. She has a tom-boyish personality, and will never take down a challenge. She has a small temper, but it will be aroused when she is insulted, or someone is hurting her friends. She has never lost a double battle, and is always ready to give you a match you'll never forget.

History: Sky is from Almia, and came to Kanto to get her first pokemon. Her father dissapeared when she was eight (Could her father be the new leader of Team Rocket?). Her mom is an operator at the Ranger Union. She no siblinngs.

Appearance: She has long wavey red hair, and deep brown eyes. She wears a blue coat with a white t-shhirt undderneath, and black pants. She has white shoes, black fingerless gloves, and a black backpack.

Partner: Squirtle (Male)

Future 5 other pokemon:

Ninetails (F)

Delcatty (F)

Typhlosion (M)

Raichu (M)

Umbreon (M)

Other: Can Sky either be a traveling partner, or a rival if you put her in?
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
that poor eevee-no wonder it ran away from kate
littlmiget123 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Good to see you back. Not much to say here. Your writing is getting better, but you still have much to improve. Anyways, below are the errors of the chapter.

' "Char, Charmander." It cried happily.' After dialogue, when a speaking verb is used, like cried or said, the period should be replaced with a comma because it isn't the end of the sentence.

' 'It couldn't hurt to spend some time with her'. he thought. "Its fine with me." he replied.' Same deal here... twice. Also, change its to it's. It's stands for it is.

‘Beams of red light shot out of the Rebecca's Poke Balls as she returned her two into their Poke Balls where it was safe.’ Out of ‘the’ Rebecca’s Poke Balls? Lol. Get rid of the. Also, ‘as she returned her two into…’ Her two… what? Sandwiches, potatoes? You need to tell us these things, because we can’t read minds.

So other than those issues, good chapter. Although, you should have probably had Janina get to know them before asking them to travel with her. Would you travel through a forest with a person you just met? Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.