Reviews for remember me, remember you
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Great story, love it . Nice job
akarandomfang chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
amazing story amazingly written please update

Fang
penguin sledding chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
On the long shot that you will read this review and continue this story, I have a few points.

First of all, this is brilliant. All the characters are perfectly in character, and I adore Skylar, the OC.

Secondly, the plot is great. As much as I want them to just make up already, you managed to keep me interested.

Finally, I'm begging you to continue. You can't just abandon something with this much potential. This is freaking brilliant.

My only judgement would be perhaps reading over, as I caught a few typos. And maybe letting us into Sam's back story more.

-QuadofAces
violence birdsong chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
it's been too long. please update this story!
whydoesthistillexistWEDONTKNOW chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
i am absolutely in love with this story and dream of the highly unlikely day that you will update this story. :)
ReadNWrite4U chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
I have ready some of your other stories and I just want to say that your are an amazing writer. All of your stories are wonderfully written, but I am particular fond of this one. Every scene play out in as I read your words. It's the characters are putting on a show right in front of my face.

I see you have not update this story in a while, and I really hope you find your way back to it. Know that you have one egared fan waiting for your return.
lovesux93 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Aw freddie is total scum but totally sweet to visit sam. I hope they work out. It would suck if they didn't.

Plz update soon!
champagne-and-razor-blades chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Write more write more write xD
Anon chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
This was beautifully angsty, please continue
Ordinario chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
You are definitely one of my favorite writers on this site. Mainly because you are truly a writer who knows her craft, displaying both technical panache and also expert storytelling. I confess I really (really) like your smutty one-shots, and those are what led me to read this particular story of yours. This first chapter is very moving without being maudlin or melodramatic and got me hooked. The story is unfolding wonderfully. I just want to let you know that it's an honor to read such an excellent story.
Coyote Laughs chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Gaaaahhhhhk!

I started reading this story, thinking it was complete. Halfway through, I decided to check again, and I was completely mistaken. But by that time, I was completely and thoroughly sucked in. *sighs*

Please, please, please, I need closure.

But, ok, going to the technical side...

Pearlbutton, you have a great writing style. It flows easy, very readable. It's descriptive, without being overly wordy. Good use of grammar (thank you, thank you!). No spelling mistakes. Great story! If I was an English writing teaching, I'd give you an A (but I might have to dock you a letter grade for not completing (please?)).

Great job all around.