Reviews for Belonging
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Okay. I don't know how you did it, but I'm hooked and this sexy. You have opened the door to Charlie and Draco! Ah, how thrilling. Dragon and Dragon tamer.
Petrichor-3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Thatwas nice
Good job!
poppyroc chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This deserves so many more reviews! The circumstances of how they come to be acquainted is great, a realistic scenario. I enjoy quiet Draco... still fiercely protective of his family, still attempting to be proud. Always nice to see a nice portrayal of Molly too. You wrote Charlie as the conscientious and honest character I've always imagined him to be. Was great. :)
Lab12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
wow. nice story! more?
QueenMinnie chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Loved it, and I love this pairing!
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So I heard about this pairing a few days ago.

I'm ashamed to say I had to look Charlie up LOL, I haven't read the books in forever and I'd completely forgotten about him.

Anyway, this was marvelous! A truly beautiful piece. Though it was short and (very)sweet, it had a plot, which was workable and simple. It was very nicely written, the characters were written excellently.

I was a bit scared to check this pairing out, so I'm glad I read this pleasant piece first. Lol though I fear you might have set a standard for me!

Very enjoyable, thanks for sharing this. :)
Maralei01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is a new pairing for me and is quickly becoming a favorite. Charlie is my favorite Weasley and not seen nearly enough IMHO. I liked that you kept Draco in character. Seeing him take care of the young dragon was a delightful touch and a good insight into what he was thinking and feeling at the time. Wonderful job!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
liked it :) great plot, very well done! Keep up the good work :)
evillygood chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
ahhh how cute!
frosty wonder ice chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aww, sweet cuddling at the end. )

A fun read and well-written! CharlieDraco is my favorite HP pairing, so fics like this make my day. Just enough angst to get the story going, enough smut to make it fun, and a happy ending, whoo-hoo!
Mootycakes chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
3 3 3 This is by far, the best Draco/Charlie fic on the site and that I've ever read! You should definitely write much more! I've never read the pairing before tonight, but it's definitely a favorite one of mine now!
annouska chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Absolutely loved it! Well-written, interesting plot, strong emotions portrayed very well with simple and wonderful words! Ugh, I really did love this!
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is fantastic, I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews. Thanks for sharing.
Airiki667 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
The plot is wonderful, the characters are in character, and the growing love between Charlie and Draco is so sweet!

This story is just full of awesomeness! I love this pairing, but there are only a few good stories centered around it. Thank you for writing this!