Reviews for Victory: Machinations
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I loved this character. Seeing a character use his brain in a battle of strenght was fantastic. I wish we got to see more of him.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Having read a few fics that have this guy as the protagonist I can assuredly say I like him!
Zeviz chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like this story. It's interesting to see how things would turn out if other characters won.
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Very interesting read. Odd choice of victor, but I think you pulled it off well. Reading how Katniss and Rue died was a surprise. Foxface's death was almost funny. Apparently she was fated to die of from nightshade no matter what.

theperkofbeingafangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is amazing. People don't give the District 3 boy enough credit except for reactivating the mines. The way you portrayed him was great. He seemed like a cold hearted killer in the Games, but once he won, the emotion really came through.

Well done.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
He's so cold and cynincal, just what you'd expect of someone with their head stuck in blueprints. I love the way that it finally breaks him, before he realizes he NEEDS to back into his scientific machines.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow. This was a really cool AU! Nice hearing about the District Three crew, too.
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Another great story! It was terrible how he killed the others; the deaths of Peeta, Rue and Katniss were especially sad. But I really felt his pain over what he had done. And it was an ingenious way for him to win as well.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was recced by PK9, the writer of "The Flaw in the Plan". So I'm writing to say it's a great one-shot! :)
mockingjay1199 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is also amazing! I have always thought that it was lame that District 3 never did anything but protect the supplies with the mines. I like how you wrote his character, and I really felt like I knew him after reading this. You and Caisha need to stop making these one-shots so interesting! It's making me want a whole story for every character, which you will probably not give me!
foxforever23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Fantastic writing- as expected :) I haven't given much thought to the boy from 3 but I think you did a good job of shining light upon him. The stuff with the mines was pretty realistic considering his character.

There were a few spelling errors but nothing too serious :) I hope to see more 'Victory' updates in the near future :D

gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Nice one. I like how Levi is both confident and sad and the guilt he feels about killing Rue and Thresh. I also like how Peeta and Katniss still get some emphasis.

You have quite a few typos here: 'i don't want to LOOSE you'. 'He must have DOGED it', 'the career's did it'. Also, your last line was a bit off.

Anyway, apart from that, excellent stuff.

Keep on writing.

caisha702 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
When I read this, I almost feel sorry for Levi (then I remember that he just blew up Glimmer and District 2 and I change my mind :P). As you already know, I love the story though, and still think that you write a great Beetee - the parts with him and Wiress are my favourites ;)

I will stop now because it still feels weird to be reviewing this when I have written half of it...

Caisha (who has some serious work to do if we are posting in district order :))
Nice Career chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
gonna keep it short,

i love these!

and i cant wait to read the next ones,

so update soon :D
Luisant chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Huh. I never really thought about him, the boy from District 3. But I like this fic. Good writing, cool idea as well. :)

~Ciao Bello