Reviews for Colours
jessio chapter 8 . 1/21
Yay! Congrats on 1,500 reviews! Germany's a big softie at heart, but he's really intimidating on the outside, much like Sweden. Maybe it would be easier to write about him in his POV? Like 'Luwig didn't know what to do. He wanted to express how he felt, but he didn't know how.' or idk. I'm horrible at writing.
jessio chapter 7 . 1/21
Well, you're really close to one and a half thousand reviews, so I'll help you on that and give you another one! I was thinking Michelle was Seychelles but since she was fighting with Prussia then I thought maybe she was more like Hungary. Maybe call the café It's a Brewtiful Day, Better Latte Than Never, Déjà Brew, Daily Grind or Espresso Patronum idk I like puns and I got them all online tbh
jessio chapter 6 . 1/21
I don't really get the Lady Gaga joke tbh
jessio chapter 1 . 1/21
What? This is an outrage! Dora the Explorer was wrong! How dare she teach the wrong thing?! (sarcasm if anyone didn't know)
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 49 . 12/22/2015
I really like this fic please uldate when you can! :3
Guest chapter 49 . 10/4/2015
Please please please start this story again I need more I even got my friend yo read it and she loves it. I need thus in my life
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Screw thissssss.. MEN CANNOT PHYSICALLY GIVE BIRTH
ItalianBAMF chapter 49 . 7/16/2015
Oh 3 years without an update I hope you didn't lose inspiration for this wonderful story; I am in suspense my poor baby Feli :(
Hope you continue it soon!
Wereshark chapter 48 . 6/30/2015
Nonononononononononononono the next chapters the last chapter. Oh no no no no no please tell me this isn't an unfinished story. I am going to go crazy from anxiety with not knowing what happens next. An CRAP I hope the next chapter has some answers so I can at least make up an ending if there isn't one.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
Omg, is Berwald like a guardian angel or something because it's starting to seem like it. Holy hell, that'd be so freaking COOL
Mekayla chapter 31 . 5/18/2015
ITZ NEVER HARD TO UNDERZTAND SU-SAN!
Silverix11 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Can I have permission to post this on Wattpad? I would give credit to you as the original author, of course. Thanks
A Redheaded Devil chapter 37 . 4/13/2015
Heya, just wondering, but when Matthew answers the phone 'bonjour' I get a little confused because in France people say 'allô' instead. Sorta like in Japanese, when 'konnichi wa' is hello, but they say 'moshi moshi' on the phone, if that makes sense. Is it different in French Canada? Just curious :)

Also, holy buttered crumpets this story is fantastic. Like, wowsers. Are you going to update it again? It just looks like it's been awhile...

Have a good day!