Reviews for Colours
PrussiaAndGilbird chapter 49 . 2/4
. Is. AWESOME!
Geust chapter 49 . 1/29
please remember this fic. it's as awesome as prussia! please update, please.
Sage watanuki chapter 49 . 1/26
I need an updated you can't just stop here
SaxyMisty chapter 49 . 1/7
oh man i miss this fic so much ; w; It took me three days to reread it and i want more sooo baaaddd nnnnnnn
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
Okay holy shit. I fucking love how you alternated the scenes in the middle of the sentence. Amazing. This is just. Holy fucking so of bitch this is cool. I'm flipping out. (Yeah, you can do that without exclamation marks.)
WishingIWasCanadianLOL chapter 49 . 9/5/2014
WHY GOD?! EVERY TIME I FIND A GOOD HETALIA STORY ITS NEVER FINISHED! Please, I'm begging you, update this wonderful story and I will worship you.
Maleficent Tiger chapter 49 . 9/1/2014
Ahhhhh such a good story! But dang no updates since 2012, anyway this is one of the most creative stories I've read for hetalia and I hope you get around to update _
jumbo turtletaco chapter 49 . 8/8/2014
Gawd I love this story sooooo much! But with all due respect YOU NEED TO UPDATE UGH I'M GONNA DIE OF THE SUPENSE LIKE WHAT HAPPENS TO FELI? AHCOWVTDOEJWGU. Anyway love you and the story! Keep up the wonderful work! ( *_*)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/3/2014
heh XD knew something was up with Yong Soo owo i mean c'mon how do you know that much...
Guest chapter 35 . 8/3/2014
FELICI-(realized it's a hospital so i continued in a softer voice)-ano how are you dear?
maplebirdie chapter 49 . 7/23/2014
What I think?
I think that I love this and that you should update sometime in the bear future :3
cruelistnightmare chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Dude, the last bit made me laugh so hard! I can totally see this! XD
I.J.P chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
I'm too lazy to log back into my account, sorry, but in Italian, 'sorry' is dispiace or mi dispiace for 'I'm Sorry' v
italysjigglypasta chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I've got this intense feeling that Arthur might just be this 'psycho'...
jentomboy chapter 46 . 5/17/2014
Gah! Arthur, just get back together with Francis!
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »