Reviews for Colours
SenpaiLover101 chapter 49 . 2/4
WHAT.

WHAT IS THIS.

A CLIFFHANGER.

WHEN YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS.

*shakes head sadly* I never thought it would have to be this way...

The story, it is wonderful. Amazing. The characters are artfully done. The plot is perfect.

But WHAT HAPPENED. THE ENDING LIKE THAT. WHERE'S THE FATHER-SON REUNION. WHERE'S THE RELEASE OF LUDWIG FROM THE HOSPITAL. WHERE'S THE INFO ABOUT MYSTERIOUS MR. OX.

WHERE'S THE PRUCAN, GODAMMIT!

...

Sorry...heheh, I get so worked up over things like this...

The story is wonderful, and it inspired me to continue a few of my fics! I understand if you don't have the same view as me and would rather not write for this story anymore, but I hope you do!

That was a HUGE cliffhanger!

Hopeful but understanding,
SenpaiLover101
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2016
*heAVY GROWLING*
FUCK NO FELI AINT DYING NOPE NOPE NOPPITYNOPENOPE NOO HAHA NOPE FELI GON BE ALRIGHT HAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
Yes. The humour is balancing out the drama really well! I can actually forget about the- the.. ANGST *screams*
but yeah, gg bro
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
But Ivan was the guy that Matthew had killed..?
I'm not sure whether this is just part of the story or.. Maybe it was some other guy he murdered. But yeah. Great job anyway dude!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
Yes! The last bit was so cool! Such mysterious... c:
This is coming together real nicely. The small bits that had been edited out were really cool as side stories! More like that would be awesome
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
FUCK FUCK SUCH ANGST MUCH ANGST SO MUCH I STARTED LAUGHING HAHAH DUDE THIS ANGST I CANT
This animal I have become hELP ME VELIEVE THIS AINT THE REAL ME THIS ANIMALLL
But besides from 'such angst' this is really good! The angst makes it all fit in nicely and it works well with the plot. I've just never read angst before so thats why I'm sorta stressing out over it..?
There've been a couple of mistakes, but they're not too big so it's okay.
HeyScarlette chapter 40 . 8/25/2016
Aw man, for some reason this story gives me terrible anxiety bUT IT'S SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP MYSELF I MUST KEEP READING
Guest chapter 49 . 6/22/2016
Please update this wonderful story! It's so awesome!
themfandomsthough chapter 49 . 5/27/2016
I don't know if this story ever plans to update again but I really really like it and would love if it could be continued!
Sidera Mori 4 chapter 43 . 5/12/2016
I went in all the fanfictions of hetalia and put it to sort by reviews and this was the seventh one. Congrats!
Mika Nakane chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
Ahh this story seems amazing so far! I can't stop myself from going to the next chapter!
I had to leave a review this chapter because, that was the first time I've ever seen a Canadian street mentioned in a fanfiction. Queen St isn't that far from where I live and I was immediately excited because I recognized it... (I feel childish now...) Actually this is the first fanfic I've read that takes place in Canada. It just made me happy somehow!
Annabelle Flynn chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
OH ME FUCKING GOD, THAT PLOT-TWIST. IMMA SIGN BACK IN AND MARK YOU DOWN AS A FAVORITE AUTHOR. CAUSE GODDAMN, THIS WORK DESERVES RECOGNITION, TO BE PRAISED
Guest chapter 49 . 3/1/2016
You could do Mattie and Ludwig bonding over egotistical siblings, or Alfred and Gilbert on the hardships of extreme awesomosity. That's totally a word, by the way. (c;
Guest chapter 47 . 3/1/2016
Ivan is suspicious... I don't like this! Be careful!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/1/2016
No Gilbert, Mattie's the one with the wizard dad.
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »