Reviews for Colours
HeyScarlette chapter 40 . 8/25
Aw man, for some reason this story gives me terrible anxiety bUT IT'S SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP MYSELF I MUST KEEP READING
Please update this wonderful story! It's so awesome!
themfandomsthough chapter 49 . 5/27
I don't know if this story ever plans to update again but I really really like it and would love if it could be continued!
Sidera Mori 4 chapter 43 . 5/12
I went in all the fanfictions of hetalia and put it to sort by reviews and this was the seventh one. Congrats!
Mika Nakane chapter 21 . 3/26
Ahh this story seems amazing so far! I can't stop myself from going to the next chapter!
I had to leave a review this chapter because, that was the first time I've ever seen a Canadian street mentioned in a fanfiction. Queen St isn't that far from where I live and I was immediately excited because I recognized it... (I feel childish now...) Actually this is the first fanfic I've read that takes place in Canada. It just made me happy somehow!
Annabelle Flynn chapter 13 . 3/8
OH ME FUCKING GOD, THAT PLOT-TWIST. IMMA SIGN BACK IN AND MARK YOU DOWN AS A FAVORITE AUTHOR. CAUSE GODDAMN, THIS WORK DESERVES RECOGNITION, TO BE PRAISED
You could do Mattie and Ludwig bonding over egotistical siblings, or Alfred and Gilbert on the hardships of extreme awesomosity. That's totally a word, by the way. (c;
Ivan is suspicious... I don't like this! Be careful!
No Gilbert, Mattie's the one with the wizard dad.
What's worse is when the other person forgets your dating - how is that even possible?!
Mattie, you really need more control over what comes out of your mouth. That could've been REALLY awkward.
Do you mean Flying Mint Bunny? She's like the unicorn.
Half the things Alfred says should be on a T-shirt. But especially the lumberjack one. I think I've got some fabric pens here somewhere...
"Hello new person." I never realised how creepy that could be! I feel so mean!
Feli could have extreme positivity, that rubs off on people - he smiles and your world lights up. I have a friend like that, but I'm thinking Jasper from Twilight.
Wings! Fire breath! Super speed! Invisibility (like Will Parry, not actually invisible but very hard to notice)! X-Ray vision!
1,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »