Reviews for My Lothario
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Amazing work and beautiful written!

I really loved it!

And Nates words in the end were just ... perfect! Loved it!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I loved the alternating POV's. It gives the story such depth of emtion normally missing from single POV stories.

"I actually thought I was different. Instead, you humiliated me even worse than the rest. Instead of just being a cast off, you made me think you loved me." ..."You broke us apart for your own enjoyment," Wow! Blair was really getting to the betryal and root cause of why she has been doing all she has been doing, for so long, in one small moment. And Chuck doesn't and can't believe this is what she thinks. His disbelief is amazing. The way he puts everything he is feeling and all of the bottled up everything into "Maybe then you won't question whether my passionate love for you is real or not."- The heavy dose of reality and then him turning to leave, is classic B&C. As was the whole interaction.

"It'll be a story to tell the grandchildren," - That is the smug Basshole I know and love, he knows he has her... :)And she loves it!

And asking her father already, I can only imagine the look on her face!

"I could give you a demonstration right now."- my mouth went dry, ;)

"So it's that time of year again."- Brilliant line, of course it is again... :D

"this was them. They would hurt and heal, break and get back together." So true! Amazing line I really loved all of this the seemingly twisted and completely unique way they are them and that both of them love it and can't help but being drawn together.
IzEllie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aw! so poetic and mystifying!

well done with this one!

(p.s. 'thought' is spelled 'though' somewhere in your story.) :)
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
He HE...that was to priceless.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
another masterpiece
Maggie Hu chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
creative like it
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was really intense and great to read.

Not to mention, only Nate could find a way to perfectly ruin the mood and moment, that both Blair and Chuck were working-up to.

Again, really great to read.
JNYC chapter 1 . 3/27/2010