Reviews for A Lack of Color
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
SunshineSweet chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Dis is sooooooooooo kewl! And CUTE!

Well written!

I no I just found u dis AM, but u r ossim at writing!
SorasKey chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Amazingly written! You never ever disappoint as an author. It was just great. And it really makes me want to hug Roxas right now. Well at least Namine gets to :)

~SorasKey
Rosekun25 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
OMG I'M EXCITED TELL ME WHEN THE NEW CHAPTER COMES UP!
TaylorrStrife chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was sad and adorable at the same time! :)

I've read a couple abusive fic like this but this is really good.

I hate how people just watch and don't do anything about it.

Well happy Rokunami day! Keep up the good work! :)

Taylor 3 (:
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aww, I feel so honored to have a fic dedicated to me, you really didn't have to. And what's more honorable, it's for Rokunami day. *GLOMPOFDOOM* Though that glomp is not of doom, not really, it's out of love :3. Love for Namixas/Rokunami/Roxine/Namiroku, haha, they sure have a different of saying it XD.

I shall commence the review now! :D Happy Rokunami day! 3

I love how distant you made Roxas from the description you gave of his POV. It honestly made me feel his dark mood, or setting of mind. But it all somehow brightens when Namine comes into his view, which was like my favorite scene XD. Because usually we know people meet, but you made this dark mood into a light one so...surreal? I think that's the right word to say . And so far, my favorite line is this "The color...it beats the sky a million times over." Very nice line :D.

I'm so sad for Roxas, I mean, his mother died, his father changed into this paranoid man. It must be harsh to even hear bad rumors of his mother instead of good ones :(. Though I love how he questions how why he wants to see that girl again. It's because you two were meant to be together Roxas! Come on! Did you miss the memo? It's Rokunami day! XD

Yay! They met! In the rain! :3

Oh wow, I can't believe Roxas's father! He's an asshole! That rhyme though was also something that my mother had always told me; sometimes it works, other times...well, not so well...because you somehow end up getting hurt physically in the end :(. Though I found it intense how when Roxas's father is bad-mouthing him, that he keeps saying the rhyme in his head. It brought that countdown that he was about to snap, which is something I REALLY liked! :D To be honest, I had something like this happen, not to me, but to a neighbor of mine across the street. He stabbed his wife and tried to burn the house down with his kids inside. It was a gruesome sight, and it's sad because people really are afraid to do anything. Luckily there was someone who called the police though before the guy could actually catch the house on fire.

Aww, sweet Namine to the rescue with innocent devotion of love, just what the doctor ordered! I'm happy to know she could change Roxas's mood to his usual self again. It just proves how much they're really meant to be together :). I wonder where Roxas does go, and if so, will he really take Namine with him. I smell running away together! XD

Oh that answers my question, he goes to the island :D. Aww, him and Namine alone in the island, that such a sweet idea to imagine. I know it will happen though! XD

I really loved this Handwritten, it was amazing. Once again, Happy Rokunami Day! And thank you for the dedication, I really don't deserve it XD, but thank you, I appreciate it :3. Keep going with your awesome writing fluff and skill of our favorite pairing! ;D

You're been reviewed by,

Kiome-Yasha 3

P.S. Hehe...HAPPY ROKUNAMI DAY!
SaphireWaves chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very well written. It's sweet how Namine is there for him, waiting for him.

Poor Roxas having a father like that D: Call the police or something D:

Happy Namixas day!
jenyflo5483 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
A rather sad story, but with a really nice atmosphere to it. (;

I had a nice time reading it. Very nice job.
Craxuan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Actually, he don't have a father since all characters in Kingdom Hearts are born out of nowhere.
Lilaclia chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
It was good though, the OOC-ness. It added character and made the unique. Uhm, I think I like the abusive father and uncaring step mother, because it's usually Namine with the bad family life. The writing was detailed perfectly and I love how you portray Roxas and wrote his POV during the abusive scene with his father. Great Job :)
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
well...that was very good! i even pictured the abusive scene going in that action movie style where at first the punch comes slow, but then it speeds up at the last moment and it made that scene awesome. it was cute in it's own way and i really liked the ending. plus, i picture them getting together one day and all. good job!

your OOC roxas wasn't bad, i thought he was pretty cool, as was namine in this story
idiotique chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
aw that was sad, but at least namine was there to help him in the end )

amazing writing as usual, and i LOVE death cab for cutie :3

HAPPY ROKUNAMI DAY!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Love it, thought it was really good. *nods* Poor Roxas, but as usual your character interaction is flawless.

Words will never hurt me. That's a lie. I know...
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I don't think Roxas and Namine were that OOC. The only thing I can of Roxas being OOC is that he would've fought back sooner. XD

I read Kiome-Yasha's RokuNami Day fic, then went straight here. After reading hers, I was smiling non-stop (like I usually do when I read something fluffy, deep, and/or nice), and was all happy. Then starting with the abuse scene, I was feeling pretty down. It's so sad with Roxas's father and mother. I'm sure his father was a really kind person before.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE STEPMOTHER. Jerk!

Oh, I really hope that Nami will go with Roxas someday soon. I can't stand how Roxas is only taking the hits just for Nami, in a terrible cycle. More than anything, I want them both to be free together. X33

Aha, thanks for writing this fic! The very end put a smile on my face too. I really, really love it. Happy RokuNami Day! 8)